Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still missing you

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Still missing you

    Two years ago today mr Goman passed away of unknown causes.

    I've been feeling down about allot of things, so I thought I would share some pictures I found of my boy. He always made me happy, I mean just look at his goofy face~


    He had been through allot, he recovered from an upper respiratory infection he came with the day I bought him, he recovered from a bad burn he sustained after jumping into the globe of a lamp, and he escaped his cage once for a whole day. He was a great pet, a very sweet calm and curious gecko. but when I woke up to find him dead it simply broke my heart. I don't know if a sudden temp change happened, I don't know if he could have been sick, I honestly can't think of a definite reason why he died so suddenly. and I panicked and sat staring at my other geckos for weeks after that. worried they may just drop dead on me too. but everyone else was fine, and they still are.

    I still miss you Goman.



    [◉•○∞.:~♥~≈ herp a Derp ≈~♥~:.∞○•◉]

  • #2
    I'm so sorry you're missing your adorable little guy!!

    I know about that, too.

    Just remember that as long as he's in your heart and mind, he's never far away. Whatever was wrong with him is healed!! He's just resting and playing, and waiting for you to join him!

    I hope that someday soon, you'll be able to think of Mr. Goman and SMILE!! I think he'd like that, too! I mean, just look at that triple shot of him!! He looks absolutely BLISSED OUT!!

    RIP, Mr. Goman!
    Wait for your person at the Rainbow Bridge!!
    Love and Light-
    Donna

    "What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts soon happens to the man. All things are connected."-Chief Seattle

    Comment


    • #3
      You can just see the personality in that guy! Look at that face. I love the bottom three pictures, he looks so happy and curious.

      I know the kind of love and care you give your babies, I have no doubt that you did your best for him. All of your others are a testament to that. You have such a big heart. *hugs*
      https://www.facebook.com/Creptileroom

      Comment


      • #4
        Those 3 pics have got to be the cutest funniest pics Ive ever seen
        I know its been awhile but its amazing how much we can bond with animals even lizards..
        Im the same way I still miss my Jake (Rottie) that passed away 5 years ago

        I had him from a 12 week old pup to a 13 year old grumpy old man..lol
        3.1.0 Cresties 1.1.1 Cats 1.1.0 Kids

        Peace
        Jay

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by samanthajane13 View Post
          I'm so sorry you're missing your adorable little guy!!

          I know about that, too.

          Just remember that as long as he's in your heart and mind, he's never far away. Whatever was wrong with him is healed!! He's just resting and playing, and waiting for you to join him!

          I hope that someday soon, you'll be able to think of Mr. Goman and SMILE!! I think he'd like that, too! I mean, just look at that triple shot of him!! He looks absolutely BLISSED OUT!!

          RIP, Mr. Goman!
          Wait for your person at the Rainbow Bridge!!
          he had quite a smile indeed. I do smile when I think of him, but there's still saddness too, just because I don't know what happened to him.

          I think that triple shot was one of his most clownish moments, but he was always doing something silly

          I know he will be waiting, he was a good boy like that.

          Originally posted by Crestielovely View Post
          You can just see the personality in that guy! Look at that face. I love the bottom three pictures, he looks so happy and curious.

          I know the kind of love and care you give your babies, I have no doubt that you did your best for him. All of your others are a testament to that. You have such a big heart. *hugs*
          aww, thanks hon, he was a real character, he liked watching that betta and he liked to be in the way of my screen, I guess he liked to sit there because it was warm but it was funny trying to move him around to read things XD

          I'm glad you think so, I'm always questioning myself on those sorts of things 'are they in a good enough set up?" "am I feeding them the right way/stuff?" "are they happy?" stuff like that.

          Originally posted by Cid67 View Post
          Those 3 pics have got to be the cutest funniest pics Ive ever seen
          I know its been awhile but its amazing how much we can bond with animals even lizards..
          Im the same way I still miss my Jake (Rottie) that passed away 5 years ago

          I had him from a 12 week old pup to a 13 year old grumpy old man..lol
          aww, thank you~
          it is really amazing, he was such a special little guy.

          I know what you mean, I still miss pets I lost when I was just a tiny tot, like Oz the kitty and Bob the (girl) dog.

          [◉•○∞.:~♥~≈ herp a Derp ≈~♥~:.∞○•◉]

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm sorry for your loss, its never easy. He was a really funny little guy, I'm glad he brought you smiles while he was here. RIP, Goman.
            Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

            Comment

            Working...
            X