Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlowingGecko
    replied
    Your attachment didn't work...but I've seen pics of pregnant shrimp. I did a LOT of research on them when I was trying to have a planted aquarium. They're neat!!

Leave a comment:

• bungo
    replied
    Great news today one of my female shrimps Janus was climbing the tank and i saw she had these weird yellow things inside her which are eggs! I had to take the pictures close so you could notice

So there is about 20 or 30 shrimps on the way hopefully

Leave a comment:

• bungo
    replied
    Originally posted by GlowingGecko View Post
    I love freshwater shrimp!!!! Always wanted to get cherries, but I could never find them locally. Aquatic critters are the one type I get really worried about having shipped. Anyway....so want to see updates!!!
    thanks when my colony grows in size a bit I will tell you

Leave a comment:

• GlowingGecko
    replied
    I love freshwater shrimp!!!! Always wanted to get cherries, but I could never find them locally. Aquatic critters are the one type I get really worried about having shipped. Anyway....so want to see updates!!!

Leave a comment:

• bungo
    started a topic My red cherry shrimps

My red cherry shrimps

I am starting a red cherry shrimp colony here is a picClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_05191-e1380853825122.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1105942
    He is one of my males Pluto. I am currently adjusting the tank for breeding and fixing sopme things up so yeah keep you updated
    Last edited by bungo; 08-15-2017, 10:39 AM.
Working...
X