Other lizards that can eat Pangea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other lizards that can eat Pangea?

Hello there, Iíve has my crestie Phoenix for nearly 4 years now and Iím looking into getting another lizard. Unfortunately Iím not allowed to keep live food where Iím staying so I would like the new lizard to also eat Pangea/Repashy. I have looked into Mourning Geckos and they would be perfect however Iím not quite sure Iím ready to take on breeding just yet. I do have an 18x18x18 Exo Terra as well as a small plastic enclosure so it would be better if the lizard would be okay in either of these but if not it really doesnít matter.

The problem is that Pangea alone isnt recommended for any species including cresteds, even the manufacturer still recommends feeding crickets in conjunction to CGD. A single adult chahoua could live in a 18 x 18 the problem they require a lot of insects, their main staple is insects with CGD being a portion of it. Mourning geckos, phelsuma, eurydactylodes are all other species that eat CGD, however they still require insects. Leachies as they get older often switch off of insects and switch to vertebrates.
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Comment

Oh, Iíve actually never heard that cresties couldnít have gcd alone. If I had seen that when researching I wouldíve reconsidered. I do one day hope to be able to offer him live food but unfortunately that isnít an option for me right now. The only insects I think I could be able to get currently are meal worms. Will my little guy be ok on gcd alone? Should I supplement any calcium or anything like that? I had no idea he wouldnít be okay on gcd alone. Needless to say then I wonít be getting any other reptiles till I can get a steady supply of live food. Thank you for letting me know.

Comment

Working...
      X