Extra Vivariums To Fill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Vivariums To Fill

Hey everyone! So after some recent upgrades and shifting Iíve got a 12 inch cube and a 12 by 12 by 18 vivarium left. Iím planning on adding geckos to both. Right now Iíve got mourning geckos and cresties and Iím planning as following

For the cube either more mourning geckos or a pair of Cameroon Dwarf Geckos

For the 12 by 12 by 18 Iím thinking either a pair of gold dust day geckos or electric blue geckos.

Also whatís the consensus on minimum tank size for gargoyle geckos? Pretty much the same minimum tank size as a crestie?

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm keeping my adult garg in a 12x12x18, but he's not terribly active, even during the night, so he seems to do fine in it. I do have lots of things in the tank for him to hide in and climb on, and I think that helps keep him comfortable. I have my crestie in an 18x18x24, but he is much more active.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

I would recommend the electric blues over the gold dusts for a 12x12x18.

Aliza

Comment

Working...
      X