Do Anoles eat CGD? Other tips are appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Anoles eat CGD? Other tips are appreciated

I have two baby anoles (hopefully a breeding pair) and Iím curious if they eat it it will be helpful because I want to get a CG soon and the anoles can eat the extra and another problem is that I dont know if something is wrong with my anole the other can climb the tank wall but the other canít they are just hatchings

I feed my anole crickets. I have not known them to eat CGD.

Aliza

Comment

I have a Cuban false chameleon, which is a type of anole. I have had CGD available to him, but have never seen him eat it. He loves his dubia roaches! I did (sort of) answer your question on the climbing in another thread. It sounds like it could be a problem, but we really can't tell you...if it doesn't improve, a vet visit may be in order. Is there any stuck shed on the feet?

Have you had reptiles in the past? Your forum name implies you have a leo, correct?
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

I do have a female Leo and lists the g f my family have owned reptiles arachnids amphibiens but he doesnít have any shed on them he just canít climb Iím hoping he doesnít have to go to the vet but if he needs to Iíll take him

Comment

I do have a female Leo and lots of my family have owned reptiles arachnids amphibiens but he doesnít have any shed on them he just canít climb Iím hoping he doesnít have to go to the vet but if he needs to Iíll take him

Comment

Yes I have a Leo! but im new to anoles but I have green anoles but I love Cuban false chameleons they are beautiful

Comment

I have a brown anole because it arrived in some decorative grasses that an acquaintance bought. He's in a nice 12x12x18. I didn't particularly want him, and I don't see him that often, but he seems to be happy and he eats all the crickets I put in there.

Aliza

Comment

Working...
              X