No announcement yet.

leopard gecko supplement schedule help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leopard gecko supplement schedule help.

Hi, I am getting a new leopard gecko soon and I am a little confused with the supplement schedule. Now I know that you need (or at least can) have a little dish of pure calcium in the cage. The only problem is I her that people should feed with d3. But then I here that if you give too much of it can make theme ill. I would like to know A schedule that consists of pure calcium, calcium with d3, and Multi-vitamins. I have looked online and I can't get a good answer. Any help will be appreciated, thank you

There is more than one way to do it. Here's what I do:
    --I don't leave calcium in the cage except for my hatchlings since I noticed that some hatchlings show early signs of MBD if I don't. If calcium is to be left in the cage, it should be calcium without D3
    --I feed my leopard geckos 3 times a week and I dust the feeders with Repashy Calcium Plus every other feeding.

Aliza

Comment

Originally posted by acpart View Post
      There is more than one way to do it. Here's what I do:
      --I don't leave calcium in the cage except for my hatchlings since I noticed that some hatchlings show early signs of MBD if I don't. If calcium is to be left in the cage, it should be calcium without D3
      --I feed my leopard geckos 3 times a week and I dust the feeders with Repashy Calcium Plus every other feeding.

Aliza
      Thank you for the advice. I was wondering if this would be a good schedule for

Monday- Calcium with no D3
      Tuesday- Calcium with D3
      Wednesday- Calcium with no D3
      Thursday- Multivitamins
      Friday- Multivitamins
      Saturday- Calcium With D3
      Sunday- Multivitamins

Now when he gets older I would not be feeding him every day so I would just break it apart into days.
      I got this from another forum post I made with the same question.

Comment

Sounds fine to me.

Aliza

Comment

Working...
        X