My Gecko Broke Her Leg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Gecko Broke Her Leg!

So I noticed that my leopard geckos leg was inflamed and she was half dragging half using it. I am pretty sure it is not metabolic bone disease because I make sure she gets the proper vitamins and calcium. I do not know how she could have broken it. Could someone please tell me what I should do.
    side note: She is currently on meds for an eye infection, could it be a side effect/nerve damage from the meds?

I think a vet visit is in order.
    1.2.0 Crested Gecko (Galaxy, Nanner, Haitachi)
    0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Charley)

Business starting in 2017 Awesome Surprises (facebook only atm) breeding Cresties and Gargs! May breed other reptiles and species in the future but for now just going to collect them all!

Comment

I can't get a vet appointment till next week, is there anything I can do for her till then?

Comment

Umm.. Find a toothpick. cut the points off take nylon string or yarn and tie it around her leg same way you would do your leg without anything for care with a stick and shirt... Only thing I can think of
        1.2.0 Crested Gecko (Galaxy, Nanner, Haitachi)
        0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Charley)

Business starting in 2017 Awesome Surprises (facebook only atm) breeding Cresties and Gargs! May breed other reptiles and species in the future but for now just going to collect them all!

Comment

Can you get any pictures of it?

Comment

Working...
          X