X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acpart
    replied
    Originally posted by Jija View Post
    Thanks for answering. How many worms do you give purr feeding, today was her first time eating them and I gave her three. She was 51grams last I weighed her.
    Off topic question how old do you think she is? She was 5.3grams when I got her in september. 51grams last weighing.
    I drop one worm at a time in front of each gecko and let them eat till they're done. Total amounts per feeding has varied from 1-6. I have no idea how old your gecko is. I've produced hatchlings that, at 3 months, weighed anything from 7-50 grams.

Aliza

Leave a comment:

• Jess Johnson
    replied
    You can either feed 1 or 4, just all depends on the size of the worm and how much your gecko will eat. I have yet to try mine on supers.

Leave a comment:

• Jija
    replied
    Originally posted by acpart View Post
    I feed my leopard geckos crickets for 2 feedings and then super worms for 2 feedings. Some of the geckos only like the super worms and everyone is healthy.

Aliza
    Thanks for answering. How many worms do you give purr feeding, today was her first time eating them and I gave her three. She was 51grams last I weighed her.
    Off topic question how old do you think she is? She was 5.3grams when I got her in september. 51grams last weighing.

Leave a comment:

• acpart
    replied
    I feed my leopard geckos crickets for 2 feedings and then super worms for 2 feedings. Some of the geckos only like the super worms and everyone is healthy.

Aliza

Leave a comment:

• Jija
    replied
    Originally posted by Jess Johnson View Post
    You can feed more often than that, 8they do contain a decent amount of fat but not near as much as a wax worm.
    So maybe like once a week or maybe every other week?

Leave a comment:

• Jess Johnson
    replied
    You can feed more often than that, they do contain a decent amount of fat but not near as much as a wax worm.

Leave a comment:

• Jija
    started a topic superworms

superworms

Hey how often can I feed my leo superworms. Should it be once a month like waxworms or can it be more often?
Working...
X