is this an AFT or Leopard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this an AFT or Leopard?

So I've had cresties for a while now and adore them. But the first gecko I really met and loved was an African Fat tail. I chose cresties mainly because of their care requirements. However, at a local (well semi local, 40 minutes away) I decided to go look at their AFT that seems to have been there forever... she was a brown/stripe. Well I went to look at today they had 2 geckos in the tank. The other was very cool looking and very friendly, needless to say I decided to take him (her?) Home. Now I'm wondering... did I actually get an AFT or is this actually a leopard gecko? Can't say that I've seen an AFT colored like this before, but I am still pretty ignorant when it comes to patterns/morphs. What do you think??

Comment

Comment

Definitely a leopard gecko, but I'm no good with leo morphs!
        Abronia ~ Hemidactylus ~ Hemitheconyx ~ Holaspis ~ Paroedura ~ Phelsuma ~ Tribolonotus ~ Tropidophorus ~ Tropiocolotes

Comment

You've got yourself a nice albino leopard gecko (no way to determine which type of albino) with a regenerated tail. The care is the same as for AFT except they are more of a desert species and don't need to be misted. A humid hide would be a good addition, though.

Aliza

Comment

Thanks for the replies! And thanks for the info, Aliza!

Comment

Working...
            X