New AFTs and Leo :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AFTs and Leo :)

Haven't posted in here for a while, since about the time I lost my other baby Crestie.

Thought I'd share some photos of 3 new Geckos I got recently.

Here is Caramel, she is 100% het Caramel Albino.

And this is Toffee, Male Tangerine Amelanistic

I haven't gotten better pictures of those two because I'm still letting them settle in. They've been here for a week and a half now but they will probably take longer to settle.

Then here is the new baby Bell Albino Leo I picked up at the Reptile show on Saturday.

I've always wanted a Bell because they are so gorgeous, and my favorite color is purple, and they are the closest to a purple Leo I'm going to get, lol. I plan on eventually breeding him to make some cool Bell based morphs.

1.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia and Atia, 1.1.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Bubblegum and Draco, 1.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya, Dimitri, and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken

3 stunning geckos, loving the little Bell
    2.5.1 leopard geckos, 1.1 bearded dragons, 1.1 crested geckos, 0.1 Madagascar day gecko, 1.1 tokays, 1.0 cave racer, 1.1 corn snakes, 1.1 northern pine snakes, 1.0 royal python, 1.1 Everglades rat snakes, 1.0 gargoyle gecko.

https://www.facebook.com/SwampysReptiles

Comment

Thanks! He's my favorite, I just love Bell Albinos!

1.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia and Atia, 1.1.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Bubblegum and Draco, 1.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya, Dimitri, and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken

Comment

Ooh, I'm in love with Toffee!
        Currently keeping Correlophus ciliatus, Pantherophis guttatus, Trachemys scripta elegans, and Hemitheconyx caudicinctus.
        I have also kept Phelsuma klemmeri, Eublepharis macularius, Rhacodactylus auriculatus, and Lampropeltis getula californiae.

Comment

ahaha squinty eyed pictures are the best

Comment

Working...
          X