X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal
    replied
    Congrats!!!!
    Keep us updated on how your future breeding project goes with these guys/gals!

Leave a comment:

• StickyFeetReptiles
    replied
    Awesome!! Congrats!!! Keep us posted for sure

Leave a comment:

• Swampy'sReptiles
    replied
    Nice! Good to see somebody working with geckos that are endangered in the wild, besides the cresties!

Leave a comment:

• sciteacher
    replied
    More people need to take on projects like this. I added a group of Paroedura androyensis this spring, or I might have jumped on those Lohatsaras. If all the crested gecko people took on one or two other "non-Rhac" species, the diversity of geckos in this country would be much greater.

Leave a comment:

• PartyGecko
    replied
    You bet! I'm like a helicopter mom over here...

Leave a comment:

• Dagan
    replied
    Just looked up the adults...very neat patterning. Can't wait to watch these little guys grow up for you. Better take photo updates!

Leave a comment:

• PartyGecko
    started a topic In case anyone hadn't heard... ;)

In case anyone hadn't heard... ;)

ATTENTION!!!

I am beyond pleased to announce that Party Gecko (Me!! ) is now home to 0.0.4 Paroedura Lohatsara, acquired from Tom Woods of Secret Laboratory Geckos. These little guys are on the IUCN Red List as Critically Endangered (next step being Extinct in the Wild), and as of writing this, it is estimated that there are only 20 of the animals currently in the United States. The tiny kids are just now settling in- more photos and information to come. It is an honor (and incredibly exciting) to be on the forefront of ownership and conservation of this adorable species.

Working...
X