Whiteout Zeros and a Phantom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiteout Zeros and a Phantom

I was cleaning tubs today and these three looked like they needed their pictures taken.

Male Whiteout Zero

Male Phantom
    This guy was so difficult to capture he kept jolting from my lens.

Female Whiteout Zero

Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

I have been looking at other geckos recently as already keep Day and Panther , those without zero fattails are stunning.

Comment

:O amazing markings and colours! stunning little fattails!
      2.5.1 leopard geckos, 1.1 bearded dragons, 1.1 crested geckos, 0.1 Madagascar day gecko, 1.1 tokays, 1.0 cave racer, 1.1 corn snakes, 1.1 northern pine snakes, 1.0 royal python, 1.1 Everglades rat snakes, 1.0 gargoyle gecko.

https://www.facebook.com/SwampysReptiles

Comment

Love that deep orange on the whiteout zeros, definitely one of my favourite fatty morphs!
        Abronia ~ Hemidactylus ~ Hemitheconyx ~ Holaspis ~ Paroedura ~ Phelsuma ~ Tribolonotus ~ Tropidophorus ~ Tropiocolotes

Comment

Originally posted by Sal View Post
          I have been looking at other geckos recently as already keep Day and Panther , those without zero fattails are stunning.
          You might as well start getting some Fat Tails while your at it, don't resist.

Originally posted by Swampy'sReptiles View Post
          :O amazing markings and colours! stunning little fattails!
          Thank you!

Originally posted by vgorst View Post
          Love that deep orange on the whiteout zeros, definitely one of my favourite fatty morphs!
          Me too they have so much potential, I can't wait to see what the future holds for multi-gene Zeros.
          Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

Comment

Gorgeous geckos! You're a terrible influence on me, you know...I wanted to stop at one AFT, but then you keep posting your Whiteout Zeroes and Oreos (which happen to be my favorite two morphs) and I'm slowly losing the will to say no.
            ~Cassi

www.facebook.com/NaturesAuraPhotography

Comment

Working...
            X