Paroedura androyensis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paroedura androyensis

Newest additions to the collection... a trio of P. androyensis. A couple of years ago I was trying to find this species and it was nearly impossible. Now, there's a few popping up here and there, so I though I better grab a few before the cycle spins again and they once again become impossible to find. These are the first Paroedura I've kept, and I find them interesting (which is dangerous for me because that usually leads to more geckos in the collection )

Gary Hamann
    Ridge and Valley Reptiles

www.ridgeandvalleyreptiles.com

Stunning little geckos!
    2.5.1 leopard geckos, 1.1 bearded dragons, 1.1 crested geckos, 0.1 Madagascar day gecko, 1.1 tokays, 1.0 cave racer, 1.1 corn snakes, 1.1 northern pine snakes, 1.0 royal python, 1.1 Everglades rat snakes, 1.0 gargoyle gecko.

https://www.facebook.com/SwampysReptiles

Comment

Congrats-they're a blast to keep and very prolific. Looks like one of yours has an interesting reduced pattern.
      http://www.facebook.com/appalachian.ectotherms

Comment

Oh I'm jealous! I love these guys but haven't gotten my hands on any yet.
        3.6.3 R. ciliatus; 0.1 R. leachianus; 1.1.1 G. gecko; 1.0 G. ulikovskii
        0.1 Heterodon nasicus
        1.1 Eumeces schneideri; 0.0.3 Bombina orientalis; 0.0.2 Archispirostreptus gigas

Comment

Beautiful! Congrats!
          Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

Very cute looking geckos. Not sure I have seen much of them before. I hope they do well for you.
            1.0 Dog; 1.0 Leopard Gecko;10.5 Crested Geckos; 1.1Gargoyle Geckos; 1.3 Sarasinorum; 5.3.7PI Chahoua; 2.2 E. Agricolae; 1.1 Nuu Ana, 0.1 Isle E, 0.2 G. Marginata, 1.0 L. Williamsi And interested in a few others

Comment

Amazing looking, pictus are so underrated .

Comment

I am glad to hear they are prolific because they were in the market ever so briefly.

Comment

Working...
                X