Raven, poe nevermore say HI!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven, poe nevermore say HI!!

So i was cleaning the the cages and thought i should take some pictures of them! I'm trying to get their true colors.... they have laid 4 eggs for me but they all were duds. Some of the pictures are out of focus thats becuase they move like no man!! HAHA yeah i know. Poe is the jumpiest thats why i did not take him out.

Poe

Nevermore

Raven
    Mikhail kujawa

They are all very plump!! And great colors on all of them Good luck with the eggs, I really hope you are able to get some viable ones from them.
    ~Christa~
    Avalon Reptiles

" If all the beasts were gone man would die from loneliness of spirit... for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man" -Chief Seattle-

Comment

Thank you! Yep i'll keep everyone updated on the egg laying.

They eat the most out of all my geckos... i love it!

Originally posted by cml3.0 View Post
      They are all very plump!! And great colors on all of them Good luck with the eggs, I really hope you are able to get some viable ones from them.
      Mikhail kujawa

Comment

beauties! And I love their names, Poe is one of my favorites- in fact the quote in my signature is one of his!
        Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile!
        ~Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Why thank you! Yes Poe is one of my favorites too and I LOVE the quote in your signature!!!!~

Originally posted by MiNuRvA View Post
          beauties! And I love their names, Poe is one of my favorites- in fact the quote in my signature is one of his!
          Mikhail kujawa

Comment

Working...
          X