My Whiteout Boy, Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Whiteout Boy, Aloha

I am so looking forward to working with fatties again and here is my cornerstone:

I named him Aloha for two reasons... First, he has a little gecko foot-shaped marking that seems to be waving "hello":

And second, he has the word "Hi" in his patterning next to it:

Here's his modeling headshots... enjoy

!
    Mike
    www.dragontownreptiles.com

Yea I noticed that little "Hi" before, so cute lol. Leo + fatties have such interesting markings. Like my leo with the perfect heart on his back ^w^ I like his head markings too. His names almost like Akoha's. :P

Comment

What a stud muffin!
      4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

He looks great! What are you planning? I have a male white-out het patternless coming tomorrow.

Aliza

Comment

Originally posted by acpart View Post
          He looks great! What are you planning? I have a male white-out het patternless coming tomorrow.

Aliza
          Precisely what he is. I have a female 100% het patternless white stripe for him so I'll get a nice range of hatchlings!
          Mike
          www.dragontownreptiles.com

Comment

That's great. I'm going in the same direction. I'm getting a tang het patternless female from JMG who will be ready to breed next season. I'm hoping to produce a whiteout patternless female to breed to my stripe male and eventually get a whiteout patternless stripe. It should give me a fun couple of years. Maybe some trades are in our future!

Aliza

Comment

i remember seeing AFT's when they were first around and all normals...but this is just amazing!

Comment

It's been very exciting lately. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

Aliza

Comment

Working...
                X