Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP!

Okay, so heres the thing......
    I have given valuable info to someone whom I thought I could trust, and he took over my future breeding plans intentionally so that he can run me out of the breeding business. I keep BOTH locales of M. Chahoua (formerly Rhacodactylus Chahoua), Crested geckos, and Gargoyle geckos. They are all very good quality, although I will be trying to go in a different direction in order to "fix my problem". I was thinking of Australian geckos, but am open. Please be specific as possible...but please tell me-
    WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT TO SEE MORE OF/DO YOU FEEL WOULD BE GREAT SPECIES' TO WORK WITH?
    You can say as many or as little as you feel like. Thanks in advance!
    Dave

I think you should go with the Australian geckos too! I really like those! But their a little harder to come by.

Comment

I honestly think that you don't need to change anything. Breed your Geckos and let the buyers decide what they like. If you have a good product and fair prices then that's enough. He'll end up screwing up somehow and the market will come back to you. Sounds like he's looking for a fast buck and it'll screw him over and probably hurt the little geckos too.
      Brandon Terry <<crested gecko 0.0.2>>

Comment

I agree, you should just keep doing what your plans are. If you are looking in getting into other species eurydactylodes agricolae are very nice. I'm getting mine in a month and I can't wait! I'm not sure how popular they are though.
        Working with Cresties and Eurydactylodes Agricolae.

Comment

Unless the info you gave him is somehow incriminating (and true), there's no reason he should be able to run you out of business.

If you're just looking to get into something else, I love the Strophurus species. I keep 3 types, and they've been really fun. Hard to find though; they're new enough that people are reluctant to let their offspring go.

Noelle

Comment

Working...
          X