so ok now here's the deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like vorax, too
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

What about the natives? There could be a reason why people haven't been there to collect reptiles. I could picture my head on a stick, and some guy wearing my fingers on his necklace. Maybe I have no idea what i'm talking about. Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Dragon View Post
        What about the natives? There could be a reason why people haven't been there to collect reptiles. I could picture my head on a stick, and some guy wearing my fingers on his necklace. Maybe I have no idea what i'm talking about. Josh
        Luckily it would just be Adam's head, not yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter_Alexander View Post
          Luckily it would just be Adam's head, not yours.
          there gunna need a big stick.
          http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7...fbba61fvt1.gif
          www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

Max,
            Are you saying that you have a big head, or maybe a hard head, or that you just have a thing for big sticks?
            Dale
            "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'".

Comment

I would be interested in the red vorax and the beautiful colored one you posted a pic of earlier.
              "The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
              ~ James Branch Cabell

Comment

Originally posted by peublan View Post
                Max,
                Are you saying that you have a big head, or maybe a hard head, or that you just have a thing for big sticks?
                Dale

the answer would have to be.... d.
                http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7...fbba61fvt1.gif
                www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

How do you get the permits to do that? That would be pretty cool to go out and do. I'd like to do something like that in the future. Good luck!
                  3.6.3 Crested Geckos
                  0.0.1 Bearded dragon
                  0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
                  0.0.1 Axolotl
                  1.1.0 Cats (Lightbulb and Paperclip)

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page
                  Middle TN Exotic Pets Club

Comment

The Vanuatu Gov't will only issue permits for collection to Zoo's and the like.

Alternately you will need to set-up a business in Vanuatu but then again the category of license you need is restricted to locals.

Sorry Tumas.

Comment

Working...
                    X