Sikorae eggs :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sikorae eggs :)

Mia was staring desperately into Gabriel & Serafina's enclosure last night so I put her in with them. I checked on her an hour later & she had her butt buried in the substrate (eco earth/moss) behind a piece of cork bark She mated last month with Gabriel, the night her mate Niko passed....she's a cougar & likes younger guys I guess. She laid me 2 beautiful eggs, both appear fertile so fingers crossed I can hatch these 2 out & have them thrive for me.
    Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
    www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
    www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Congrats, Andi! Here's hoping!
    Krystal

Gekkonidazed Geckos

Comment

Thanks! Last night when she had her butt buried I just knew & started reading up on everyone's incubation threads/care sheets since it was finally happening. Fingers cross that Serafina will lay eggs this year also, but since she's young that might not happen until next year for her.
      Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
      www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Congrats! I'm impatiently waiting for mine to do the same.

Noelle

Comment

Congrats! How long to they incubate for?
          ~Amber~
          "Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"
          Anyanka's Geckos
          RIP Willow, Darwin, Tara and Chai. I miss and love you all!

Comment

Cross fingers, toes, and will force anyone within 5 feet of me to do so also!
            lets just say I have a lot of stuff
            www.sublimereptiles.com
            Facebook
            BOI

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'm on cloud 9 right now for sure
              Incubation ranges from 75-90 days....ughhh, I'm not a patient person so the wait is going to kill me.

Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
              www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Congrats!!!
                Cloud9reptiles.com
                Facebook

Comment

Thanks!!!!!
                  Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
                  www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Congrats! I hope you get healthy hatchies that thrive for you! Can't wait for updates!
                    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

Waiting is very hard. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!
                      ~Amber~
                      "Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"
                      Anyanka's Geckos
                      RIP Willow, Darwin, Tara and Chai. I miss and love you all!

Comment

Thanks!
                        Tonight she wanted back into her enclosure...guess she just wanted to give the eggs to her baby daddy. Such personalities these guys have.
                        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
                        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Congrats, this is a great time of year! It sucks waiting for eggs to hatch, but when you have as many breeders as you do at least you can look forward to a new clutch being laid or hatching each week to help pass the time. It's rough coming off the colder weather just waiting for your first clutch.

Now if only my Madagascan species would lay...
                          Coleonyx-Correlophus-Eurydactylodes-Mniarogekko-Paroedura-Phelsuma-Rhacodactylus
                          ROC Geckos
                          Geckos of Madagascar and New Caledonia

Comment

Your not kidding...I just checked my egg chart & expect 5 babies to hatch in May. Looks like I need to upgrade or sell some current babes/juvies & buy more KKs to make room for the flood of hatchlings.
                            Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
                            www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Working...
                            X