Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What lizards are looking forward to getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My male R. Sara and P. Grandis to get here. C'mon weather warm up for me!
    ~Amber~
    "Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"
    Anyanka's Geckos
    RIP Willow, Darwin, Tara and Chai. I miss and love you all!

Comment

I have been searching high and low for cat geckos recently and haven't found a single one after I skipped out on the ltc at the hudson valley show. Ahhhh, if only I had set up that darn viv sooner
      Sean Mchugh

Currently breeding Gekko vittatus, Mniarogekko chahoua, Eurydactylodes agricolae, and Eurydactylodes vieillardi

Comment

Chewies, Leachies, and of course more cresteds are on my wish list.
        Aum

Comment

Right now I only have a grestie, 3 red-eyed tree frogs, and a brown anole.

When I move and get a place with a bigger room for my reptiles/amphibians, my collection will definitely expand.

On my list:

Breardie
          Veiled chameleon
          Red iguana
          Frilled dragon
          Basilisk

There are others like a sailfin, leos, uros that I'd like, but those are the first on my list.

Comment

I'm all about fat tails, they have so much potential it's not even funny!
            Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

Comment

Originally posted by eel588 View Post
              An AFT is definitely on my "one day" list, in terms of terrestrial geckos they are just too cool! I feel like everyone and their grandma has a leopard, and I just adore the looks of AFTs!

1.2.3 Crested Geckos
              0.1 R. Leachianus 1.0 Corn Snake 1.0 E. Agricolae 1.0 M. Chahoua 1.1 G. Hainanensis 0.1 Bearded Dragon

facebook- iHerp

Comment

Wasn't planning on getting more geckos, but I um...amended my plans. I have two AFTs arriving soon.
                Currently keeping Correlophus ciliatus, Pantherophis guttatus, Trachemys scripta elegans, and Hemitheconyx caudicinctus.
                I have also kept Phelsuma klemmeri, Eublepharis macularius, Rhacodactylus auriculatus, and Lampropeltis getula californiae.

Comment

Looking forward to a tokay, possibly a pair of p. grandis, and would love a frilled dragon and some cresties at some point.
                  ~ACR Breeder #904~
                  2.5 corns, 1.1 sinaloan milks, 1.1 crested geckos, 1.1 bearded dragons, 1.0 Catahoula leopard dog, 0.1 cat

Comment

Originally posted by eel588 View Post
                    What do you mean by this? How different are they than leos? I never researched them, but always thought they were very similar except they needed a little more humidity?

Comment

Oh geez, the list is ever-growing with me.. I'm planning on getting a leachie very soon here, but I'd love more G. marginata, I'd love to get into tokay morphs, I want a snow kenyan sand boa, a chinese cave gecko, and a bunch of different snakes. Some day........
                      ~Rami | Nova Reptiles | iHerp | Facebook
                      7.17.6.7 Crested geckos, 1.1 mix leachies, 1.1 Halmaheras, 1.1 African Fat Tails, 1.2 Tokays, 1.1 Oedura castelnaui, 2.1 Leopard geckos, 0.1 corn snake, & too many feeder bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                        Wasn't planning on getting more geckos, but I um...amended my plans. I have two AFTs arriving soon.
                        I can't wait to see pics! I just put another down payment on a 1.5 group and I've got another deal I'm waiting on for a 3.7 group. I'm so excited, these geckos are going to explode when people start noticing all the new morphs. Very cool animals.

Comment

Wow, that sounds awesome. I can't wait to see pics of your incoming group also! What morphs did you pick? I'm keeping it fairly simple with a stripe normal and tang albino. For the moment, anyway.
                          Currently keeping Correlophus ciliatus, Pantherophis guttatus, Trachemys scripta elegans, and Hemitheconyx caudicinctus.
                          I have also kept Phelsuma klemmeri, Eublepharis macularius, Rhacodactylus auriculatus, and Lampropeltis getula californiae.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                            Wow, that sounds awesome. I can't wait to see pics of your incoming group also! What morphs did you pick? I'm keeping it fairly simple with a stripe normal and tang albino. For the moment, anyway.
                            Very cool!

Here is a link to a thread I just made with some pictures of my purchases: http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...ican-Fat-Tails

I've got another group planned out with David Deem from http://shenandoahreptiles.com/ . Him and I have been talking on a regular basis for awhile now. He knows his fat tails and has helped me out a ton! Here is what the group from him should be, some things maybe be getting changed a bit, but you get the idea.

1.0 Whiteout Zero
                            0.1 Caramel
                            0.1 Zero
                            0.1 Zero Sibling
                            1.1 Mandarin Amel
                            1.0 "Fader" Project 100% het Amel
                            0.1 Amel
                            0.1 Stripe
                            0.1 Normal

I'm trying to go all out with guys, they have so much potential!

Comment

Wow, impressive group! I especially love the caramel.

Comment

Working...
                              X