Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What lizards are looking forward to getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lizards are looking forward to getting?

I'm on the hunt for Pictus, Leopard (mainly blazing blizzard), and gargoyle geckos.

How about you?
    iHerp: http://tinyurl.com/MyiHerp & Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/HarleyandCharlie
    Correlophus ciliatus - 17.15.13
    Gekko gecko - 0.1.0
    Ambystoma mexicanum - 1.1.0
    Cynops orientalis - 0.0.2

I am trying very hard not to be on the hunt, having just spent $300 on a baby leachie, though the dwarf shield tail agamas did tickle my fancy. At the moment I'm just hunting for gecko eggs which are starting to appear.

Aliza

Comment

Originally posted by acpart View Post
      I am trying very hard not to be on the hunt, having just spent $300 on a baby leachie, though the dwarf shield tail agamas did tickle my fancy. At the moment I'm just hunting for gecko eggs which are starting to appear.

Aliza
      I'd love a leachie, but they are too expensive for me. I mean I'd rather spend $300, and get several geckos you know? It's ssoo hard for me to spend that on one gecko.
      iHerp: http://tinyurl.com/MyiHerp & Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/HarleyandCharlie
      Gekko gecko - 0.1.0

Comment

I would LOVE to have a chewie. Frilled dragons seem pretty cool, too, if you have the space. I'd also like to have some Uros some day.
        3.3.1 Crested Gecko
        0.1.0 Bad Kitty =^...^=
        0.0.1 e. agricolae

Comment

Originally posted by iluvcresties View Post
          I would LOVE to have a chewie. Frilled dragons seem pretty cool, too, if you have the space. I'd also like to have some Uros some day.
          Ohh Uros! I think they are cute. I'd love bearded dragons if I had the space
          Gekko gecko - 0.1.0

Comment

I want.....a mali uromastyx, bearded dragon, chinese water dragon, and a couple more panther chameleons. I already have one panther chameleon, and two cresties, but I work at a pet store with some great reptiles which makes it difficult to NOT want more :P

Comment

lol i want some Mourning geckos, Eurodcactylous Agricolae, Pictus, Electric Blue Day Gecko and a blue tongued skink.
              Travis Skaggs
              Crested- Gidian, Theodore, Hera
              Gargoyle- Sally Po
              Agricolae- Scoot

Comment

I'm done gathering for a while. However, someday Uros are a group I'd love to work with. Also Monkey-tailed skinks and Croc skinks could be in the mix. A few other species of gecko would be cool....I'm gonna stop.
                My reviews!
                Arachnoboards
                Fauna BOI

My iHerp
                Facebook: Tiger Reptiles

Comment

There are too many to list, but i want a couple more gargoyles and someday i would like a "chewie". ron
                  1 sulcata tort 1 russian tort 2 red foot torts 3 hingeback torts
                  1 leopard tort 3 greek torts 1 box turtle
                  2.5 hissing cockroaches 3.11.?? c. hentzi scorpions dubia roch colony
                  isopod colony 3.5 Emperor scorpions 2.5 c. vitattus scorpions
                  4.6.1 crested geckos 1.1 halmahera geckos 0.0.3 leopard geckos
                  1.1.7 gargoyle geckos

Comment

I definitely want more chahoua.
                    I just can't get enough of them!
                    Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

Next on my list would be a Leachie. I would also like to get a Gargoyle, Chewie, and maybe a Blue Tongue Skink one day.
                      1.1.0 Crested Gecko
                      0.1.0 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Comment

I won't be getting any more geckos for a while, but eventually I'd like to add more Phelsuma klemmeri and P. nigristriata, and Strophurus and Diplodactylus. I have a pretty long wishlist, but I would say the Strophs are at the top of the list. (Also the most expensive, sigh.)
                        Currently keeping Correlophus ciliatus, Pantherophis guttatus, Trachemys scripta elegans, and Hemitheconyx caudicinctus.
                        I have also kept Phelsuma klemmeri, Eublepharis macularius, Rhacodactylus auriculatus, and Lampropeltis getula californiae.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                          I won't be getting any more geckos for a while, but eventually I'd like to add more Phelsuma klemmeri and P. nigristriata, and Strophurus and Diplodactylus. I have a pretty long wishlist, but I would say the Strophs are at the top of the list. (Also the most expensive, sigh.)
                          I'd love to get me some P. Klemmeri! So gorgeous! Ideally I'd love a pair or a trio in a planted viv. *sigh* It'd be so lovely.

I also just treated myself and bought a Eurydactylodes Agricolae, which I am FREAKISHLY EXCITED to get once the weather warms up. My boyfriend is getting a leachie hopefully at the end of the month at the Hamburg show, and I also am really interested in a PI chahoua and a Phelsuma Grandis.

I have a feeling this year is going to be a big one for new additions, lol.

1.2.3 Crested Geckos
                          0.1 R. Leachianus 1.0 Corn Snake 1.0 E. Agricolae 1.0 M. Chahoua 1.1 G. Hainanensis 0.1 Bearded Dragon

facebook- iHerp

Comment

I wanted to find a black breeder female for my black male Crestie I got from Jaybee.
                            Erin @ Off The Rhac had one, and was going to be attending the NARBC show, but I couldn't make it....
                            It just so happened though, that a buddy Garg breeder of mine was driving all the way out there to the show, so he was able to pick her up for me!

Should be seeing her back here down south either tonight, or tomorrow.
                            4.3.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus - Yatè, Mt. Koghis, Rivière Bleue, purple Nuu Ana, Poindimiè
                            3.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
                            1.1.0 Gekko gecko
                            2.1.0 Python regius

Comment

Originally posted by Metal_Gecko View Post
                              I wanted to find a black breeder female for my black male Crestie I got from Jaybee.
                              Erin @ Off The Rhac had one, and was going to be attending the NARBC show, but I couldn't make it....
                              It just so happened though, that a buddy Garg breeder of mine was driving all the way out there to the show, so he was able to pick her up for me!

Should be seeing her back here down south either tonight, or tomorrow.
                              Who'd you get from Jaybee? Just out of curiosity. (also shh, I'm a Jaybee gecko stalker!)

1.2.3 Crested Geckos
                              0.1 R. Leachianus 1.0 Corn Snake 1.0 E. Agricolae 1.0 M. Chahoua 1.1 G. Hainanensis 0.1 Bearded Dragon

facebook- iHerp

Comment

Working...
                              X