Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDXgeckos
    replied
    It appeared to be rotated when I uploaded the photo, oh well, I'll get it next time. thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• TaraLeighsCresties
    replied
    Upload your pix to photobucket theres little rotation arrows you can use to turn your pictures around, and then you copy & paste the [img] link here, and your pictures will show up nice and big
    Lovely leos! Love the white ones

Leave a comment:

• leaveittoweaver
    replied
    Awesome geckos. Did you rotate the picture before you uploaded it? Because the site doesn't automatically do that.

Leave a comment:

• CrowTRobot
    replied
    Beautiful leos

Leave a comment:

• PDXgeckos
    replied
    sorry guys, im a forum noob and haven't quite figured out the art of posting pics, if someone could explain why the first one isn't rotated right. thanks!

Leave a comment:

• PDXgeckos
    started a topic Quick Pic of New Breeders from GeckosETC

Quick Pic of New Breeders from GeckosETC

I finally got around to posting a couple quick pics from my Iphone of my new Giant Blanco male, one of Godzilla's grandsons from over at GeckosETC and a female Blanco poss Mack female to pair with him, they are both het for Diablo. He is a big boy at 105g and will be paired with the Blanco, plus a Blizzard and Raptor I have for a variety of Giants to work with and sale next year. It should be a great season, between this and some of my other projects. Thanks Steve Sykes for these wonderful animals. Ill post some more pristine photos when i get around to charging up my camera. Happy herping, folks. Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	1074522
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	1074523
Working...
X