Quick Pic of New Breeders from GeckosETC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Pic of New Breeders from GeckosETC

I finally got around to posting a couple quick pics from my Iphone of my new Giant Blanco male, one of Godzilla's grandsons from over at GeckosETC and a female Blanco poss Mack female to pair with him, they are both het for Diablo. He is a big boy at 105g and will be paired with the Blanco, plus a Blizzard and Raptor I have for a variety of Giants to work with and sale next year. It should be a great season, between this and some of my other projects. Thanks Steve Sykes for these wonderful animals. Ill post some more pristine photos when i get around to charging up my camera. Happy herping, folks. Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	1074522
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	1074523
    Josh
    www.PDXgeckos.com

sorry guys, im a forum noob and haven't quite figured out the art of posting pics, if someone could explain why the first one isn't rotated right. thanks!
    Josh
    www.PDXgeckos.com

Comment

Beautiful leos
      Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

Awesome geckos. Did you rotate the picture before you uploaded it? Because the site doesn't automatically do that.
        "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

Upload your pix to photobucket theres little rotation arrows you can use to turn your pictures around, and then you copy & paste the [img] link here, and your pictures will show up nice and big
          Lovely leos! Love the white ones
          My iHerp Page

http://www.facebook.com/TaraLeighsCresties

Comment

It appeared to be rotated when I uploaded the photo, oh well, I'll get it next time. thanks guys
            Josh
            www.PDXgeckos.com

Comment

Working...
            X