Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/31 Photo Shoot: Non-Rhacs (2 Introductions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/31 Photo Shoot: Non-Rhacs (2 Introductions)

Internet problems kept me from being able to upload my pictures though I'm not too thrilled with what all I got since I've been playing around with my camera and most of my kids refused to sit still that day.

Tempest

Chinook, out of a Leucistic/Leucistic pairing. To be paired with Vapor

Introducing Haze: full sister to Vapor, both out of a Leucistic/Powder Blue pairing. To be paired with Black Frost

Cirrus, Powder Blue that refuses to unfire for photos. Currently paired with Vapor to produce Powder Blues

My beloved Black Frost who has hit 110 grams as of today!

Introducing Vapor: full brother to Haze, both out of a Leucistic/Powder Blue pairing. Currently paired with Cirrus to produce Powder Blues and later Chinook for Leucistics

Spring Siren

Dusk

Avalanche striking a pullout pose for his fans

Rain, currently paired with Monsoon and laid her first set of eggs from him yesterday!

Monsoon

Tornado

Storm

19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Tempest and Avalanche... wow.
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos
    0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
    0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by insaneglitchx View Post
      Tempest and Avalanche... wow.
      Tempest is the first daughter from Avalanche and Storm, she's daddy's little girl! Has his colors, but thank God her mother's personality!
      19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
      7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
      1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
      www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Comment

OMG they're all so badass!!!

I absolutely want Monsoon. That is all that needs to be said.
        The spots on Avalanche are freakin huge!
        Tempest is a freaking BEAST!
        Vapor is cram packed full of spots.
        Storm's spots seem more yellow than orange(to me anyways).
        Black frost and Cirrus are striking as well.

I'd LOVE to see a Monsoon x Cirrus pairing!!!
        4.3.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus - Yatè, Mt. Koghis, Rivière Bleue, purple Nuu Ana, Poindimiè
        3.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
        1.1.0 Gekko gecko
        2.1.0 Python regius

Comment

Working...
        X