Major cal sacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major cal sacs

Freya's sacs are full, so she should be laying here real soon; fingers crossed they will be fertile.

Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
    www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
    www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

O.O

I had no idea Uro's had their calcium sacks in thier necks like that, that's crazy looking but super interesting
    "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

Whoa that's super weird! It looks like she accidentally swallowed two golf balls and they got stuck!
      3.3.1 Crested Gecko
      0.1.0 Bad Kitty =^...^=
      0.0.1 e. agricolae

Comment

They do look kinda weird on them....but it looks even more freaky seeing them on a male Uro; I did freak out when my male Sikorae sported HUGH cal sacs. But, on the females it really help in knowing when they have laid their eggs because one day hugh sacs then next day they go way down & you have an Easter egg hunt.
        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Easter egg hunt!! Hah! Except what comes out of these eggs is waaayyy better than candy!
          Kelly @ Tree Devil Geckos
          Producing Awesome Leachianus geckos and Gargoyle geckos since 2017
          http://www.treedevilgeckos.com
          http://facebook.com/treedevilgeckos
          http://www.instagram.com/treedevilgeckos

Comment

so much easier that stressing cresteds to look at the roof of their mouth. Why can't all sp. be this easy??

Good luck breeding!
            Coleonyx-Correlophus-Eurydactylodes-Mniarogekko-Paroedura-Phelsuma-Rhacodactylus
            ROC Geckos
            Geckos of Madagascar and New Caledonia

Comment

Wow! Good Luck on your breeding these guys!
              ~Amber~
              "Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"
              Anyanka's Geckos
              RIP Willow, Darwin, Tara and Chai. I miss and love you all!

Comment

I think Tokays are the same way. I'll snap some pics of my 63gram female with full(ish?)calcuim sacs.
                4.3.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus - Yatè, Mt. Koghis, Rivière Bleue, purple Nuu Ana, Poindimiè
                3.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
                1.1.0 Gekko gecko
                2.1.0 Python regius

Comment

Wes - That would be cool! I can't say that I've seen a Tokay's calcium sac before, would love to see!
                  Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
                  www.iHerp.com/Hannibal

Comment

Working...
                  X