Its a monster! No it's a robber! No no its just my leo lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a monster! No it's a robber! No no its just my leo lol

So first let me tell you there has been a string of robberyd in our neighborhood lately which is what caused the drastic measures and intense freakout . But anyways last night I was laying on the couch in my man cave watching criminal minds when I heard a small banging noise, I listened for a minute and thought oh well its probably just the wind causing the tree limbs to hit the house or something. I went back to watching tv and a few minutes later I heard the noise again but this time alot louder and I noticed it was coming from my garage and Reptile room area and that's when my mind went into survivor mode thinking someone is trying to rob my house.I rolled off the couch quietly and grabbed my sidearm off the table.I started slowly creeping down the hallway to the garage got to the door from the house to the garage and slung it open and nothing not a person or thing in sight. So I walked back in and as I was closing the door I heard it again and knew instantly they were in my Reptile room.I tiptoed down the other end of the hall to it and got to the door and could still here slight movement. My heart was beating ninety miles an hour and my mind was racing with scenarios and finally I decided to just sling open the door and take whoever it was down.I grabbed the handle and threw the door and drew my sidearm with band shaking unbelievabley.and do you know what I encountered? The noise that got me so hyped up skakey was nothing more than my new Tremper albino male that I rescued. He was using his whole body and slinging his small half log hide and humid hide against the end of the tank then rubbing his body down it trying to get his shed started lol I just stood there and laughed and shook my head in relief.

I was reading this last night but I couldn't reply and I was laughing because I know the exact same thing that you talking about with me being paralyzed from the neck down sometimes I think someone is trying to get in and then I find out it's only my leopard geckos shedding

Thank god I don't have a sidearm haha
    0.3.0 Leopard gecko
    0.1.0 Gekko gecko
    1.0.0 Cockatiel

Comment

Ooh wow that's hilarious. I could totally see how that would sound like someone trying to break in!
      Can you imagine a world where they would blur out our middle finger to protect a "consumer" over blurring out an innocent child to protect their integrity and privacy? - Pink
      My Boys!
      1.0 Flame w/Dalmatian Spots - Maynard
      1.0 Halloween w/Dalmatian Spots - Zero
      1.0 Betta fish - Mr. Red Balloon Hands

Comment

LMAO.....Note to self, no Leo's! I'm glad I know all the noises my geckos make so I haven't had to pull my gun on them.....yet.
        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
        www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Haha.after I busted in the room and figured out it was him I looked and he was just standing there with a piece of shed in his mouth like he was thinking UH OH! lol

Comment

Hmm. Funny. I've never had my Leos do this and I've been keeping leos for around 7 years.
            ~Amber~
            "Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"
            Anyanka's Geckos
            RIP Willow, Darwin, Tara and Chai. I miss and love you all!

Comment

Well he was doing it.idk if he was trying to get the hide in a better position to rub against or what.

Comment

I would have done the same, minus the handgun, add a scattergun lol
                I just recently acquired confetti 12 gauge rounds. It's my warning shot to any intruders followed by buckshot. I only give one warning........
                Thank You! -
                I have a lot of geckos......... I stopped counting.
                http://www.geckodome.com

Comment

I heard that lol you sound like a good ol southern guy yourself lol and I do have a scattere gun to but it stays upstairs in the bedroom lol and mine stays loaded with nitro steel rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X