Ptychozoon kuhli anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ptychozoon kuhli anyone?

this is my female flying gecko. i cant get a good pic of the male (he hates everything human lol) but they have been breeding so hopefully ill have some babies in the future. just neat looking little geckos and a fun breeding project for 2012!

I saw a few of those for sale at the Tinley Park show this year. They are really cool. Have you seen them trying to glide around at all?
    1.1.4 Crested Geckos
    0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
    0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by insaneglitchx View Post
      I saw a few of those for sale at the Tinley Park show this year. They are really cool. Have you seen them trying to glide around at all?
      no i have not yet! i am planing on getting some more and building some taller cages for them in hopes that they do.

Comment

I don't know about taller, but I think really wide/ long cages would show off their abilities. Maybe with some open spaces so they can glide between areas.
        1.1.4 Crested Geckos

Comment

I've always loved those guys! Are they WC or CB? They look in great shape! I'm so used to fresh imports that are skinny and covered in mites. Keep us posted on eggs!
          19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
          7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
          1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
          www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

Comment

Originally posted by Kita View Post
            I've always loved those guys! Are they WC or CB? They look in great shape! I'm so used to fresh imports that are skinny and covered in mites. Keep us posted on eggs!
            im not sure i got them from a local shop that had them for long enough that they bred there and the eggs hatched. im guessing wc but like i said i have no idea. ill deff keep you posted and if you would ever like a captive baby or 2, if i get any that is, let me know i already know i will sell babies for $20 plus shipping if i get any

Comment

Where are you located 88geckos? I may take you up on that if you ever get some to hatch.
              1.1.4 Crested Geckos

Comment

Originally posted by insaneglitchx View Post
                Where are you located 88geckos? I may take you up on that if you ever get some to hatch.
                i live in new hampshire, ill keep you posted!

Comment

That tail is impressive!
                  Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

Comment

Do you see them much or very secretive.

very neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal View Post
                      Do you see them much or very secretive.

very neat.
                      the male hides all the time but the female acts like an over active crested! and to those who have cresties its really not that bad

Comment

Originally posted by 88geckos View Post
                        the male hides all the time but the female acts like an over active crested! and to those who have cresties its really not that bad
                        Thanks. I have only seen them in containers being shipped by a wholesaler and very neat looking.
                        They did have that "feel" to them that they hide 24/7 but see that is not always the case.

Comment

Working...
                        X