No announcement yet.

Who has Agricolae?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've definitely seen mine out and active during the day. I've never read anything about using UV, but it shouldn't hurt.
    Coleonyx-Correlophus-Eurydactylodes-Mniarogekko-Paroedura-Phelsuma-Rhacodactylus
    ROC Geckos
    Geckos of Madagascar and New Caledonia

Comment

Originally posted by Terradas View Post
      I've definitely seen mine out and active during the day. I've never read anything about using UV, but it shouldn't hurt.
      Cool, I might just hold off on using it while they are in KKs, use some UV for a month, turn it off for another month and record the results.
      Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

Comment

Also, I checked last night and Katniss is over 5g and under six months old. She hatched 6/17/11 so I would say that's a great amount of growth for hatching out around .5-.7g

DD reptiles has a care section for these on his website. I haven't used UVB on mine, and have seen no ill effects. While they are active during they day, they are still a nocturnal gecko. So I choose not to use UVB on mine.
        Meg
        THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
        on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by meg90 View Post
          Also, I checked last night and Katniss is over 5g and under six months old. She hatched 6/17/11 so I would say that's a great amount of growth for hatching out around .5-.7g

DD reptiles has a care section for these on his website. I haven't used UVB on mine, and have seen no ill effects. While they are active during they day, they are still a nocturnal gecko. So I choose not to use UVB on mine.
          That is some amazing growth!
          Formerly known as eel588, new name same great taste!

Comment

Working...
          X