• lora01fl
    replied
    They are very sweet looking!

Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• TaraLeighsCresties
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    I recommend going to a show & having one sit on your finger....just the way they hug your finger, you'll fall in love in an instant! And the way they play hide-n-seek with you behind a branch, so much personality in these little guys...what's not to love.
    Dont tell me that Andi! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by tlbowling View Post
    I'm afraid to find out why these are so cool...not like I need more
    I recommend going to a show & having one sit on your finger....just the way they hug your finger, you'll fall in love in an instant! And the way they play hide-n-seek with you behind a branch, so much personality in these little guys...what's not to love.

Leave a comment:

• leaveittoweaver
    replied
    D'awwww they are so cute! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• TaraLeighsCresties
    replied
    I'm afraid to find out why these are so cool...not like I need more

Leave a comment:

• Joli
    replied
    Originally posted by NiceRhac View Post
    GAH! I love these guys! I hope to get into these sometime next year. Congrats, They're adorable!
    I recommend highly, they are such cool little creatures!

Leave a comment:

• Joli
    replied
    Originally posted by Terradas View Post
    This is such a cool species!! I only have agricolae right now, but the vieillardi are what first got me interested in the genus. Enjoy!
    I am enjoying them quite a bit! I knew that I would be working with Vieillardi when I first saw them. I find the agricolae to be very cute as well.

Leave a comment:

• NiceRhac
    replied
    GAH! I love these guys! I hope to get into these sometime next year. Congrats, They're adorable!

Leave a comment:

• Terradas
    replied
    This is such a cool species!! I only have agricolae right now, but the vieillardi are what first got me interested in the genus. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• lauraleellbp
    replied
    Congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Congrats on your new additions! They are so much fun to watch waddling up a branch or your hand.

Leave a comment:

• Joli
    started a topic I received a Giant Box Yesterday

I received a Giant Box Yesterday

And in it were my first DDreptiles, thanks to Derek! Here are pics of my tiny gorgeous pair of E. Vieilardi, named Invader Zim and Doom. I can't get over how stunning they are in person!

Invader Zim (male):

Doom (female):

Working...
X