It's raining day geckos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's raining day geckos!

I just started breeding giant day geckos this August and managed to get 5 good eggs before mom and dad cooled off. I've posted a few pictures already, but the final clutch just hatched and everyone was looking great. If not for the unique head markings, I'm not sure I'd be able to tell all of them apart. I love these guys and have plans to buy a pair of klemmeri as well.

One (the guy on top)

Two

Three

Four

Five

Hatchling Setup
    Coleonyx-Correlophus-Eurydactylodes-Mniarogekko-Paroedura-Phelsuma-Rhacodactylus
    ROC Geckos
    Geckos of Madagascar and New Caledonia

OMG, they are are super adorable! Guess I'll need to make up my mind on how many I want & which ones.
    Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
    www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
    www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Looking good. Keep a close eye on them. Right around 2 months ive notice them getting very aggressive with each other.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgvreptilesss View Post
          Looking good. Keep a close eye on them. Right around 2 months ive notice them getting very aggressive with each other.
          Thanks for the tip! I have a few spare tanks on hand for just that.
          Coleonyx-Correlophus-Eurydactylodes-Mniarogekko-Paroedura-Phelsuma-Rhacodactylus
          ROC Geckos

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            OMG, they are are super adorable! Guess I'll need to make up my mind on how many I want & which ones.
            Andi, if it helps 4 and 5 were incubated at a higher temp so they are more likely to be male. Although 1 and 2 have the most red...
            ROC Geckos

Comment

Beautiful geckos!
              ~Amber~
              "Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"
              Anyanka's Geckos
              RIP Willow, Darwin, Tara and Chai. I miss and love you all!

Comment

Working...
              X