Bigger Margarita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Margarita

Took Margarita out today to put him in his new enclosure. He's gotten FAT. I think it's the warmer temps in the new reptile room.

He's got a female coming for him this weekend

His New Cage
    Cloud9reptiles.com
    Facebook

Margarita's always been a looker, but boy is he fine now! Poor bugger got a scratch on his snoot I see. That is one sweet tank, you can bet he's going to love that!
    ~Rami | Nova Reptiles | iHerp | Facebook
    7.17.6.7 Crested geckos, 1.1 mix leachies, 1.1 Halmaheras, 1.1 African Fat Tails, 1.2 Tokays, 1.1 Oedura castelnaui, 2.1 Leopard geckos, 0.1 corn snake, & too many feeder bugs.

Comment

That's a healthy critter and so calm!I can't wait 'till you have little margi faces poking out at you from the egg box!
      Mike
      www.dragontownreptiles.com

Comment

Poor bugger got a scratch on his snoot I see
        I know!! I put him in a deli cup while i cleaned his cage weeks ago and he gave himself a nose rub!

I can't wait 'till you have little margi faces poking out at you from the egg box!
        Me too..... thanks to you
        Cloud9reptiles.com
        Facebook

Comment

He really has chunked up some, then again he needed some more weight to catch up to his lovely girlfriend.
          Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
          www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
          www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

i find this species interesting, but i've never been that in to them, not like a lot of other species. but him... he's just a really great looking gecko, i wouldn't mind having one like him!
            Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
            :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Comment

Update pics of Margarita.
              He still has his lone dalmatian spot, but his orange thighs are almost gone
              He's been living with his girl friend for about 3 months, but no signs of eggs yet.

Cloud9reptiles.com
              Facebook

Comment

NOOOOOOOO.....he mustn't loose his orange, that's his trademark!
                He's still a very handsome boy, just look at his gorgeous eyes!
                Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
                www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
                www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Beautiful! Man, I love the claws on those geckos!
                  Nautilus Reptiles on Facebook - iHerp

Comment

NOOOOOOOO.....he mustn't loose his orange, that's his trademark!
                    He's still a very handsome boy, just look at his gorgeous eyes!
                    I know He does still have them slightly, but he is rarely ever fired down anymore now that he has his GF.
                    Cloud9reptiles.com
                    Facebook

Comment

Very cool Marg!

Still kicking myself for not jumping on the one JayBee had for sale awhile back... Waffles I think his name was....?
                      4.3.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus - Yatè, Mt. Koghis, Rivière Bleue, purple Nuu Ana, Poindimiè
                      3.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
                      1.1.0 Gekko gecko
                      2.1.0 Python regius

Comment

Working...
                      X