X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarasin
    replied
    Originally posted by Saille View Post
    Awwww, I'm very sorry Pebbles didn't make it. And no, I don't think you're silly to think that her mate misses her. There are species of lizards who pair-bond and protect their mate, I don't see why it would be inconceivable that yours wouldn't do the same. I hope your boy comes through it OK and I'm sorry for the loss. You guys all did your very best for Pebbles and I'm sure she knows that. RIP Pebbles.
    Thank you for your reply, Phoenix (male) is doing ok at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Saille
    replied
    Awwww, I'm very sorry Pebbles didn't make it. And no, I don't think you're silly to think that her mate misses her. There are species of lizards who pair-bond and protect their mate, I don't see why it would be inconceivable that yours wouldn't do the same. I hope your boy comes through it OK and I'm sorry for the loss. You guys all did your very best for Pebbles and I'm sure she knows that. RIP Pebbles.

Leave a comment:

• Mocha
    replied
    Yeah, I am sure with a reptile, there is really nothing to watch for. We live in a small town, the vets office is closed up and everyone gone by 5pm, no one there until 9am the next day.

Leave a comment:

• sarasin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragonmoon View Post
    sorry for your loss
    Thank you
    Originally posted by Joli View Post
    I'm sorry Pebbles didn't make it!
    Thanks a lot

Originally posted by Yoshi'smom View Post
    Sorry to hear about this! My hugs to you!
    Thank you

Originally posted by Mocha View Post
    Sorry for your loss (personally I don't leave my animals overnight after surgery-no one is there to monitor them, as I would with them at home)
    She was pretty poorly after the op, my vets does have someone there on a night, and to be honest I believe she would have still died even if she was at home

Leave a comment:

• Mocha
    replied
    Sorry for your loss (personally I don't leave my animals overnight after surgery-no one is there to monitor them, as I would with them at home)

Leave a comment:

• Yoshi'smom
    replied
    Sorry to hear about this! My hugs to you!

Leave a comment:

• Joli
    replied
    I'm sorry Pebbles didn't make it!

Leave a comment:

• Dragonmoon
    replied
    sorry for your loss

Leave a comment:

• sarasin
    replied
    Thank you both for your thoughts.
    Unfortunately Pebbles passed away in the early hours of this morning at the vets. Whether it was due to shock after the op or something else, we just don't know
    We are now worrying about her mate Phoenix who was a rescue, and is now at least 17 yrs old, it may sound silly but he does seem to be missing her

Leave a comment:

• Saille
    replied
    Thank you for the update! Sending healing energy Pebbles' way for a swift and easy full recovery!

Leave a comment:

• Joli
    replied
    Still sending positive energy for a fast recovery!

Leave a comment:

• sarasin
    started a topic Pebbles op

Pebbles op

Just to let you all know Pebbles made it through the op, but is still quite poorly and will be staying overnight at the vets. We will have to wait and see if she can come home tomorrow
Working...
X