Pebbles op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pebbles op

Just to let you all know Pebbles made it through the op, but is still quite poorly and will be staying overnight at the vets. We will have to wait and see if she can come home tomorrow
    www.Rhac-Shack.co.uk
    11.20. ? - R. ciliatus.
    2.2.1 - R. chahoua.
    2.2. - R sarasinorum.
    1.5 - R auriculatus.
    1.1 - R. leachianus leachianus Mt Kogis.

Still sending positive energy for a fast recovery!
    C. Ciliatus / R. Auriculatus / M. Chahoua / C. Sarasinorum / R. Leachianus / U. Sikorae / E. Vieilardi / E. Guttata / G. Gecko / A. Felinus / C. Elok /
    facebook.com/TreeHuggerGeckos

Comment

Thank you for the update! Sending healing energy Pebbles' way for a swift and easy full recovery!
      Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

Thank you both for your thoughts.
        Unfortunately Pebbles passed away in the early hours of this morning at the vets. Whether it was due to shock after the op or something else, we just don't know
        We are now worrying about her mate Phoenix who was a rescue, and is now at least 17 yrs old, it may sound silly but he does seem to be missing her
        www.Rhac-Shack.co.uk
        11.20. ? - R. ciliatus.
        2.2.1 - R. chahoua.
        2.2. - R sarasinorum.
        1.5 - R auriculatus.

Comment

sorry for your loss
          Gargoyle Gecko 3.1.2, Pygmy Mice (lots)
          Darren http://www.iherp.com/pennhillszoo

Comment

I'm sorry Pebbles didn't make it!
            C. Ciliatus / R. Auriculatus / M. Chahoua / C. Sarasinorum / R. Leachianus / U. Sikorae / E. Vieilardi / E. Guttata / G. Gecko / A. Felinus / C. Elok /
            facebook.com/TreeHuggerGeckos

Comment

Sorry to hear about this! My hugs to you!
              Kelly @ Tree Devil Geckos
              Producing Awesome Leachianus geckos and Gargoyle geckos since 2017
              http://www.treedevilgeckos.com
              http://facebook.com/treedevilgeckos
              http://www.instagram.com/treedevilgeckos

Comment

Sorry for your loss (personally I don't leave my animals overnight after surgery-no one is there to monitor them, as I would with them at home)
                Crested Geckos 4.5.2

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonmoon View Post
                  sorry for your loss
                  Thank you
                  Originally posted by Joli View Post
                  I'm sorry Pebbles didn't make it!
                  Thanks a lot

Originally posted by Yoshi'smom View Post
                  Sorry to hear about this! My hugs to you!
                  Thank you

Originally posted by Mocha View Post
                  Sorry for your loss (personally I don't leave my animals overnight after surgery-no one is there to monitor them, as I would with them at home)
                  She was pretty poorly after the op, my vets does have someone there on a night, and to be honest I believe she would have still died even if she was at home
                  www.Rhac-Shack.co.uk
                  11.20. ? - R. ciliatus.
                  2.2.1 - R. chahoua.
                  2.2. - R sarasinorum.
                  1.5 - R auriculatus.

Comment

Yeah, I am sure with a reptile, there is really nothing to watch for. We live in a small town, the vets office is closed up and everyone gone by 5pm, no one there until 9am the next day.
                    Crested Geckos 4.5.2

Comment

Awwww, I'm very sorry Pebbles didn't make it. And no, I don't think you're silly to think that her mate misses her. There are species of lizards who pair-bond and protect their mate, I don't see why it would be inconceivable that yours wouldn't do the same. I hope your boy comes through it OK and I'm sorry for the loss. You guys all did your very best for Pebbles and I'm sure she knows that. RIP Pebbles.
                      Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

Originally posted by Saille View Post
                        Awwww, I'm very sorry Pebbles didn't make it. And no, I don't think you're silly to think that her mate misses her. There are species of lizards who pair-bond and protect their mate, I don't see why it would be inconceivable that yours wouldn't do the same. I hope your boy comes through it OK and I'm sorry for the loss. You guys all did your very best for Pebbles and I'm sure she knows that. RIP Pebbles.
                        Thank you for your reply, Phoenix (male) is doing ok at the moment
                        www.Rhac-Shack.co.uk
                        11.20. ? - R. ciliatus.
                        2.2.1 - R. chahoua.
                        2.2. - R sarasinorum.
                        1.5 - R auriculatus.

Comment

Working...
                        X