1.1 Dinosaurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.1 Dinosaurs

.....I mean Croc Skinks. These guys are hands down the most prehistoric looking things I have right now. I picked up this Captive Bred male and female today and am in love with these guys.

Cloud9reptiles.com
    Facebook

Those are very interesting looking. I could stare at them all day! Great addition.
    Crested Geckos 4.5.2

Comment

Very cool!!

Comment

They're adorable I love croc skinks! I've only seen them in person once.
        "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

Thanks!

They're adorable I love croc skinks! I've only seen them in person once.
          I've only ever seen them WC crammed on a reptile show's table along with 3894978424 other reptiles. I saw these guys and knew I had to have them.
          Cloud9reptiles.com
          Facebook

Comment

Very cool! I don't recall ever seeing them in person, even at shows around here... Awesome looking critters, though
            By 2030, a world where no reptile is abused, neglected, or viewed with prejudice.

'Like' our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/partygecko
            Blog: http://ratsinthefreezer.blogspot.com/
            Breeding Projects&More: http://www.iherp.com/partygecko

Comment

I love these guys! They're really high up on my favorite lizards list! Just can't beat those crazy scales or those awesome red/orange eyes.
              The name Stella fills me with dread.
              Mondegreen Geckos
              >iHerp >Facebook

Comment

That face... It's just so tempting!!! Imma definitely get one next year! I really like how there is more of that pretty coral color under his eyes near his mouth. Do you think it's gonna stay like that?
                3.3.1 Crested Gecko
                0.1.0 Bad Kitty =^...^=
                0.0.1 e. agricolae

Comment

Thanks everyone, we settled on Mia for the female and Hamilton for the male

! I really like how there is more of that pretty coral color under his eyes near his mouth. Do you think it's gonna stay like that?
                  Yes, it will get larger and more orange/redder as they grow
                  Cloud9reptiles.com
                  Facebook

Comment

Ive always had a crush on this species just never made the leap
                    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
                    www.sublimereptiles.com
                    Facebook
                    BOI

Comment

these guys are awesome!

Comment

Very cool. What's their tank set up look like? Just curious.
                        "Every creature is better alive than dead, men and moose and pine trees, and he who understands it aright will rather preserve its life than destroy it." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Whats the life-span on these guys?

Comment

Very cool. What's their tank set up look like? Just curious.
                            I have them in a tupperware with spaghnum moss on the bottom, a water bowl and cork bark to bury under. I drilled holes in the tupperware and put them over a heat rack I have for my snakes.

Whats the life-span on these guys?
                            The life span isn't known yet. There is a croc skink that's been in a zoo for 12 years. I'd imagine fairly long though.
                            Cloud9reptiles.com
                            Facebook

Comment

[B]asically a semi-water skink that lives a partial gecko lifestyle. Cool things. Eggs are really weird too. Ovaries alternate so you get one a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X