Agricolae Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agricolae Update!

I cleaned cages today and took a few pics in the process. I'll start with the adults first...

Gypsy, who is by far my friendliest Agrie:

BamBam, the babydaddy:

And then, of course, the babies who are growing up perfectly!

Squeegee:

Loofa:

Thanks for looking
    Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

So cute! love them!
    Travis Skaggs
    Crested- Gidian, Theodore, Hera
    Gargoyle- Sally Po
    Agricolae- Scoot

Comment

Aww glad Gypsy is still the good girl I raised her to be! Been handling my little Katniss a lot and she seems to have a similar disposition. I LOVE the new pics of G though---she's one of the prettiest females I've ever seen! And I am so thrilled she has a nice healthy fatcap.

Are those babies hers? Cute little monsters!
      Meg
      THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
      on facebook

Comment

They are looking wonderful! How old are the babies now? Loofa's open mouth smile is to adorable. I love this species & can't wait to get more of them myself.
        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
        www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Bam Bam is a pretty boy, I like!
          JBsCresties.com & Facebook & Instagram, oh my

Comment

Originally posted by NorthTexasWilds View Post
            So cute! love them!
            Thanks I have enjoyed the species more than I thought I would, and find myself more in love every day! The babies are especially adorable.

Originally posted by meg90 View Post
            Aww glad Gypsy is still the good girl I raised her to be! Been handling my little Katniss a lot and she seems to have a similar disposition. I LOVE the new pics of G though---she's one of the prettiest females I've ever seen! And I am so thrilled she has a nice healthy fatcap.

Are those babies hers? Cute little monsters!
            She is rather outgoing and bold, judging by what I know of Agricolae! Those babies are not hers, but she should have some next year. She laid her first set of duds a while ago, and is chubbing up waiting for spring!

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            They are looking wonderful! How old are the babies now? Loofa's open mouth smile is to adorable. I love this species & can't wait to get more of them myself.
            Thank you! The babies are coming up on one month old, and I'm surprised at how quickly they have grown in just the last 3 weeks! I agree with you...they might be a little addictive!

Originally posted by Jaybee View Post
            Bam Bam is a pretty boy, I like!
            Thanks
            Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

Loooooooofffaaaaaahhhhh! So cute! So very very cute! Congrats on the lil poopits, Mike, I love them all!
              Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

I've started to really dig these guys!

I have some questions, and didn't wanna make a new thread about it, so I'll just ask some here!

Are juvie Agricolae as fragile as I've heard? If I got one I'd prefer an adult, but if juvenile care isn't much different then an adult then I'd consider getting a juvie instead. Also, how much space does a single Agricolae need? I've heard people keeping pairs in 12x12x18s, but for a single one I heard people have them in Large kritter keepers. I have a spare 2.5g tank which (from what I gather) is about the same as a large KK, would that do?

I'm planning a trip to the Hamburg show early next year, with the intent of picking up a chahoua, but if I see one of these guys I might not be able to resist!

1.2.3 Crested Geckos
                0.1 R. Leachianus 1.0 Corn Snake 1.0 E. Agricolae 1.0 M. Chahoua 1.1 G. Hainanensis 0.1 Bearded Dragon

facebook- iHerp

Comment

Working...
                X