X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDReptiles
    replied
    Originally posted by Eriks Reptiles View Post

Nice. Contact me sometime. We should definatly do some bloodline trading on the leaf-tails also. Where did you get your Shinisaurus from? Mine are from Agama International, so if yours are different we could do a bloodline trade on them also.

Thanks Erik

Yeah give me a call sometime! My current Shini's are from Steve Cemelli, then I am working on buying another adult pair from Timo @ Agama, just waiting for them to come out of brumation.

Thanks Derek

Leave a comment:

• Saille
    replied
    Hey Erik, good to see you over here posting about these guys! They're beautiful and congrats on some healthy offspring! Now we need to see pics of your uroplatus and other crazy awesome species that you're working with!

Leave a comment:

• Eriks Reptiles
    replied
    Originally posted by jake90 View Post
    Great A.graminea pics! Out of the species we keep, they are definitely my favorite. Have you had any luck breeding?
    Hello,

I did last year but kept all my offspring. I am still not sure if I will keep them all from this year too. I know that I will at least be buying some new bloodlines.

Originally posted by DDReptiles View Post
    Very Nice Erik, they are my next lizard species for sure, building my Shinisaurus colony at the moment

Maybe we can trade for some babies
    Nice. Contact me sometime. We should definatly do some bloodline trading on the leaf-tails also. Where did you get your Shinisaurus from? Mine are from Agama International, so if yours are different we could do a bloodline trade on them also.

Thanks Erik

Leave a comment:

• DDReptiles
    replied
    Very Nice Erik, they are my next lizard species for sure, building my Shinisaurus colony at the moment

Maybe we can trade for some babies

Leave a comment:

• jake90
    replied
    Great A.graminea pics! Out of the species we keep, they are definitely my favorite. Have you had any luck breeding?

Leave a comment:

• Aquira
    replied
    Wow, stunning animals~ That is a very beautiful green that they have on them.

Leave a comment:

• Eriks Reptiles
    replied
    Hello,

Yes, They do tend to stand on their back legs and get their head up higher to see whats going on around them easier. It is quite funny to see.

I don't mind talking about pricing. Typically they go for $800-$1,000 each, adult pairs can fetch up to $3,000. However prices vary with age/gender/proven/etc..

There have been a few posts on Kingsnake with some Abronia. However they offered no gaurantee, only wanted cash or money order, and had NO proff about legality of their animals. All mine are 100% legal and have all permits.

Thanks Erik

Leave a comment:

• juliethegr8t
    replied
    GORGEOUS! Are these the crazy ones who stand on their hind legs? I just love the looks of them, so neat. Do you mind sharing what your pricing will be on babies (PM me if you wish)? I would be interested if I can afford one.

Leave a comment:

• Eriks Reptiles
    replied
    Hello,

Thanks. I should have 3-4 females dropping babies here in the next month or two..

The care is fairly simple. I provide each individual is approximately 30-40 gallons worth of room. Each cage contains plants, vines, wood, hides. Temps in the 70's with a basking spot of 85. Mist 1-2 times per day.

They are a very fun species and one of my favorites next to uroplatus. They have fun personalities and every time I come in the room all come to the front for food!

Thanks Erik

Leave a comment:

• oo3menace
    replied
    Very cool looking reptile, very dragon-like.

Leave a comment:

• laura
    replied
    Wow, what an amazing looking creature!! What is their care?

Leave a comment:

• MaddoxDobes
    replied
    Stunning. I sooooo want some of them!

Leave a comment:

• Eriks Reptiles
    started a topic Abronia graminea

Abronia graminea

Hey,

Here is a picture of one of my females. She was looking very green so I had to snap a picture.

Also here is one of my males. He isn't very green in the picture due to getting ready to shed..

Enjoy!

Thanks Erik
Working...
X