Castiel-Then & Now Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castiel-Then & Now Photos

Hey guys, just wanted to share some then & now pics of my male boldstripe leopard gecko Castiel. He' is a pretty picky eater and isn't very good at hunting, but he still somehow manages to be kind of chubby in my opinion. =) I really love how his color has changed! I believe he hatched around Aug. 25 2008

THEN

NOW

Hes beautiful! Great photos!!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Wow, he's beautiful! Almost makes me want one, but my reptile addiction hasn't yet grown to the point where I'd be comfortable handling and feeding live insects. I'll stick to dead mice and CGD for now.

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Comment

wow, what an awesome patters, he's very handsome!
        Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
        :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Comment

Wow! His coloring has really come in, probably the best color pattern I've seen.
          Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
          www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
          www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Beautiful gecko

He looks huge.
            My Flickr photo page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/madaboutcichlids/

Comment

Wow, He is chubby !
              Nice photo example of the color change.

Comment

Yeah, I'm wondering if he's too chubby to the point where he maybe needs to go on a diet...I dunno. I might post on geckoforums (which is more for leos) and see what people have to say there. I'll have to post some pictures of his cage, though, I think it's kinda nifty looking. ^^

Comment

Working...
                X