• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat tails

Male Amel

Male Amel

Female Amel het granite

Females 2 het amel 2 poss het amel
    "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'".

Very nice collection there. I love that first one!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Dale! I didn't know you had fatties! Have you produced offspring yet? I had a 60 % hatchrate this year with Galaxy and Burgerbutt, but they're both normals, (she's a striped) and I don't know their genetics other than what they look like.

You have a fantastic collection! Love those amel males!
      Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

Well they are not mine.... This is going to be my wife's project. We picked up all these guy in Daytona last weekend so, no eggs yet but will have some next year and we are going to get a couple more groups.
        "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'".

Comment

Awwww, excellent! Fatties are really fun to work with, if she has any questions feel free to ask me! I cooled mine from October until January down to the mid 60's, and they barely ate. I actually didn't even try breeding them, I just put them together to consolidate because I was moving, and they did the rest on their own.
          Of course, I had the stuff set up once I knew she was gravid.
          When you get hatchlings, try starting em off on phoenix worms and mealies early, so they don't become picky eaters later!
          Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

Working...
          X