Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saille
    replied
    I am liking the Pictus geckos more and more and she's gorgeous, Eric!
    Petco had some for like 50 bucks and I couldn't justify buying one for that much at the time, because I knew very little about them. If I ever get the space and the time, I'd get one from you...

Leave a comment:

• firecrested
    replied
    Originally posted by thongwedgie View Post
    Eric I love pictus, such cute little geckos! At first I was expecting a very white gecko and thought oh she isnt that white, but I am glad you compaired her up to the normal babies, she really is alot lighter. Very pretty
    Yea, there's not that much of a difference as babies. As they grow they get whiter. The baby snows only have the white legs from what I have read. It's a project that a Pictus breeder was working on but he got out of them and I found out someone I trade with had some so I have been waiting on babies all year.

Here's the parents. They are the whitest Pictus I have ever seen. I tried over and over to buy or trade for them but couldnt get them

http://geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=36943

Leave a comment:

• Sublime Reptiles
    replied
    Eric I love pictus, such cute little geckos! At first I was expecting a very white gecko and thought oh she isnt that white, but I am glad you compaired her up to the normal babies, she really is alot lighter. Very pretty

Leave a comment:

• MaddoxDobes
    replied
    Very nice. They are beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• firecrested
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Rhacsetc08
    replied
    Very cool! You've got a great group of pictus there!

Leave a comment:

• firecrested
    started a topic Snow Pictus

Snow Pictus

Finally got my Snow pictus. She's a little thin from being in Daytona all week. I just picked her up last night.
    If she stays female I think she will make a good pairing with my red male.

Here she is compared to normal babies.

Working...
X