Snow Pictus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Pictus

Finally got my Snow pictus. She's a little thin from being in Daytona all week. I just picked her up last night.
    If she stays female I think she will make a good pairing with my red male.

Here she is compared to normal babies.

The Valley Reptiles

Very cool! You've got a great group of pictus there!

Comment

Thanks
      The Valley Reptiles

Comment

Very nice. They are beautiful!
        Crestopia Reptiles
        http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Eric I love pictus, such cute little geckos! At first I was expecting a very white gecko and thought oh she isnt that white, but I am glad you compaired her up to the normal babies, she really is alot lighter. Very pretty
          lets just say I have a lot of stuff
          www.sublimereptiles.com
          Facebook
          BOI

Comment

Originally posted by thongwedgie View Post
            Eric I love pictus, such cute little geckos! At first I was expecting a very white gecko and thought oh she isnt that white, but I am glad you compaired her up to the normal babies, she really is alot lighter. Very pretty
            Yea, there's not that much of a difference as babies. As they grow they get whiter. The baby snows only have the white legs from what I have read. It's a project that a Pictus breeder was working on but he got out of them and I found out someone I trade with had some so I have been waiting on babies all year.

Here's the parents. They are the whitest Pictus I have ever seen. I tried over and over to buy or trade for them but couldnt get them

http://geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=36943
            The Valley Reptiles

Comment

I am liking the Pictus geckos more and more and she's gorgeous, Eric!
              Petco had some for like 50 bucks and I couldn't justify buying one for that much at the time, because I knew very little about them. If I ever get the space and the time, I'd get one from you...
              Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

Working...
              X