X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crestedkeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by jtmoney View Post
    Is your garage Air conditioned and heated? Personally I would make them a enclosure like I did because it regulates temps and holds temperatures better. The ground will suck out all of the heat out of the substrate.
    Yeah I wanna do something like you got but keep it in the garage.....Ill have to control the temps within the enclosure though because I dont have heating and air in there.

Leave a comment:

• sushigex
    replied
    Justin, those ackies must love it in there. Are they still pretty seclusive or do you see them more now that they've grown a bit? Ackies are tops on my list, even above a dog, when I move and have more space for herps.

Leave a comment:

• jtmoney
    replied
    Is your garage Air conditioned and heated? Personally I would make them a enclosure like I did because it regulates temps and holds temperatures better. The ground will suck out all of the heat out of the substrate.

Leave a comment:

• crestedkeeper
    replied
    Wow thats a big one! I was thinking about sectioning offa part of my garage to do a nice big setup.

Leave a comment:

• jtmoney
    replied
    I raised my three ackies in a 55 gallon that looked like this:

This is their enclosure now 6X3.5X4:

Leave a comment:

• crestedkeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by jtmoney View Post
    I have three red ackies and have taken care of an argus. The care between them is about the same and there is a ton of information on the internet.

Just google!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=argus...e374c314de6a77
    I did google and have read a couple pages....I just wanted to hear from someone in the forum who might have some of the good insider stories or info.

Leave a comment:

• jtmoney
    replied
    I have three red ackies and have taken care of an argus. The care between them is about the same and there is a ton of information on the internet.

Just google!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=argus...e374c314de6a77

Leave a comment:

• crestedkeeper
    started a topic Monitor

Monitor

Anyone ever raise an argus monitor?? Im curious about the experience.
Working...
X