pet bearded dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet bearded dragon

Just wanted to share a before and after of my bearded dragon, Uni. I think she's very pretty but I don't ever intend to breed her as breeding beardies just seems like a nightmare. I initially had her on sand until I realized how much better tile were for me and her. Anyway, here are the pics, she's almost 2 years old and is a total spoiled brat.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by sushigex; 08-11-2009, 01:31 PM. Reason: photo issues
    -Charles Mullen
    I'm looking for really nice chahoua.

Shes so pretty!! I love her color
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Very nice beardie! I love the red. Mine is a citrus so she has more of a yellow and green color. Also have mine on tile which is much better! I tried sand for a whole 10 minutes, lol.
      - Levi

1.2.5 Crested Geckos (Fidget, Sprinkles, Midget, Foxy, Chili, Skittles, Poppler, and Perdie)
      0.0.1 gargoyle (Pickles)

Comment

Her color is so neat! I really do like the color as to other beardies I have seen.
        -Ashley https://www.facebook.com/BerryPatchGecko

Comment

I love beardies and I had a love hate relationship with breeding them! Dang cute little suckers, eat you out of house and home though!
          lets just say I have a lot of stuff
          www.sublimereptiles.com
          Facebook
          BOI

Comment

Now that is one pretty bearded dragon! Her color is just awesome, very vibrant. I love it!
            0.1.0 Crested Gecko (Beowulf)
            1.1.0 Gargoyle Geckos (Craven and Poe)
            0.1.0 Cat (Natalie)

Comment

eat you out of house and home though
              That's exactly why I won't pair her up. I remember when she was eating 75+ crickets in her youth. That combined with large potential clutch size and need for UVB lighting.
              -Charles Mullen
              I'm looking for really nice chahoua.

Comment

She's absolutely STUNNING! Such vivid coloration!
                But yes, I agree, breeding beardies would be insane. They need LOTS of space, TONS of food, and clutches can be huge.

She's a beautiful pet though!

Comment

shes very pretty

yes a girl i know on another forum bred her beardies(well the male somehow got into the females tank)

but anyway she has 23 hatchlings and she says she goes through about 1000 crickets a week lol
                  2.0.0 bearded dragons,1.0.0 bts,0.4.0 leopard geckos
                  1.0.1 whites tree frogs,0.1.0 tokay, 1.2.0 crested geckos and many other feather and fur kids

Comment

Working...
                  X