No announcement yet.

Gehyra Marginata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is gorgeous Abby! I am so sorry he bit you!! I wonder how their bite compares to a crestie, as I had an adult female crested draw blood!

I am so glad he is working out well! His claws are so long, you can really see that in your pics, WOW!
    www.geckohaven.com
    Cin

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlvr View Post
      He is gorgeous Abby! I am so sorry he bit you!! I wonder how their bite compares to a crestie, as I had an adult female crested draw blood!

I am so glad he is working out well! His claws are so long, you can really see that in your pics, WOW!
      lol, I woke him up, I deserved it! He also made a loud and scary croaking noise, that was worse than the bite! He did draw blood, but nothing serious or painful. Just shocked me

Oh I love his claws and floppy feet. I think they are the cutest thing ever! I told myself he would be my only Gehyra... but I am tempted to get him a girlfriend someday. I swear, all of these geckos are like potato chips!
      Abigail McDufford
      Wallflower Herpetoculture / iHerp

Comment

Very nice Abigail! I really like these geckos, they are unique and man do I want one.
        ~Christa~
        Avalon Reptiles

" If all the beasts were gone man would die from loneliness of spirit... for whatever happens to the beast, happens to the man" -Chief Seattle-

Comment

Originally posted by cml3.0 View Post
          Very nice Abigail! I really like these geckos, they are unique and man do I want one.
          They are awesome. I think you should get one! I'd love to see more people keeping and breeding these guys. They are beautiful and are easy to care for. Just not enough captive bred ones available.
          Abigail McDufford
          Wallflower Herpetoculture / iHerp

Comment

Working...
          X