What kind of turtle is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of turtle is this?

So my cousin lives in Iran and she just got a small turtle and put it in a new aquarium and everything, the only problem is that she doesn't know what kind of turtle it is and she sent some pictures so I can try to identify it. Gimme some help guys

https://imgur.com/a/nPP3R

possibly a snapping turtle. because of the long tail and head shape

Comment

I'm not sure what kind it is. Can she care for it properly? If she took it out of the wild, I'd put it back (in a safe area) and not take any wild ones.
      Last edited by TAD; 12-27-2017, 04:12 PM.
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Where’d she get it? If she found him outside, I would definitely put him back and never take a turtle out of the wild again. This guy is very young. Possibly a musk turtle, but it’s hard to tell til he gets older.

What is he kept in and how is it setup?
        .1.DOG Jiggles
        1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
        .1.YBST Cloveth
        .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
        1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
        1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Guys chill she bought it from a store and her setup is quite nice and I know cuz i own a mississippi map, she’s just curious to what breed it is

Comment

Working...
          X