My other herps [photos!] and some zoo photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other herps [photos!] and some zoo photos

I love to take photos of all my babies, how I got them, and how much they were.
    You can follow all my herp updates and new photos over at my tumblr blog, Gears Keep Turning.

Bobo the red-tailed boa. Sweet as a kitten unless it's feeding time. Got her off a college couple a few years ago. [$200 + cage]

Hoban Washburne, Ball Python. Skittish and doesn't like to be held often. Got him off a couple who couldn't keep him anymore. [free]

Alphonse, my first snake. Got him when I was six, I'm 21 now. He was at least 2 years old when I go him.

GRUMPY OLD MAN SNOOT OH NO I'M GONNA KISS IT

Artyom, Western hognose. Double-het snow male! He's gonna make me some pretty babies. [fauna classifieds, $175]

Edward, Leopard gecko, female. Got her at petco around 10 years ago. She's so old and hates being held. JUST Got her some new tile for her enclosure so of course I have t show it off, haha.

HI CAMERA I'M EDWARD DO YOU HAVE FOOD?

Jeremy Runner, steppe runner. Adopted from petsmart for $14 because his tail was missing and no one wanted him. He doesn't like me much.

Spectre, ghost corn snake. Bought him after an anime convention. $50.

His birdhouse is his favorite hide.

Kaylee Frye, albino corn snake. Sweetest thing I've ever had. Got her at the same time as Washburne. $60

Mum to .... [counts on fingers] .... a lot
    6 Ball Pythons, 2 Red Tail Boas, 7 Tarantulas, 1 eternal leopard gecko, 4 Corn Snakes, 1 Honduran Milk Snake, 1 Crested Gecko, 3 Mourning Geckos [lesbian gecko army], 1 blue tongue skink, 1 sand boa, and a whole bunch of dead things in jars.
    Want to see my work? Visit TriggeredNecromancer@tumblr. Want someone preserved? Email me!

Whoops, forgot to edit out 'zoo photos' before I posted it. Unless people really want some photos from the zoo, I probably won't post them xD
    Mum to .... [counts on fingers] .... a lot
    6 Ball Pythons, 2 Red Tail Boas, 7 Tarantulas, 1 eternal leopard gecko, 4 Corn Snakes, 1 Honduran Milk Snake, 1 Crested Gecko, 3 Mourning Geckos [lesbian gecko army], 1 blue tongue skink, 1 sand boa, and a whole bunch of dead things in jars.
    Want to see my work? Visit TriggeredNecromancer@tumblr. Want someone preserved? Email me!

Comment

Gorgeous collection you have there!
      "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

Love Boa and the Hognose.

Comment

Stunning herps, Do you see the hognose much or mostly hides?

Comment

Working...
          X