Meet my new friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet my new friends!

My parents recently moved to the Fort Lauderdale area & since they brought by sons home with them after their Christmas visit, I came down to check out their new house & bring my sons home. I've been here for close to a week & had to check out the reptile stores in the area. I was also able to get a couple of new additions that I've wanted for ages, but didn't want to have shipped. I only have a few pictures that I snapped with my cell, I'll get better pictures once I get them home & settled into the cages waiting for them.

First up is Aaris, she is a Red Eyed Crocodile Skink (Tribolonotus gracilis) from Ben Siegel Reptiles

Then we have Mordecai, a Kenyan Sand Boa (Eryx colubrinus) from Underground Reptiles, absolutely the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

On my 8 year olds hand for a size comparison

Last but not least is Rigby, an African Fat Tailed Gecko (Hemitheconyx caudicinctus) also from Underground Reptiles

I don't think I could have gotten a more unflattering picture of Rigby, the poor guy is in shed & pretty unhappy to be woken up
    Now they get to relax in their temporary homes for another day before the 4 hour drive home, then they will get to enjoy their permanent digs & live the high life!
    4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Awesome new additions! Congrats
    "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

Red Eyed Crocodile Skinks are so cool. They're like little alligators/dinosaurs.
      1.1.4 Crested Geckos
      0.1.0 Boxador (1/2 Boxer-1/2 Black Lab)
      0.1.0 Girlfriend who likes my geckos but doesn't understand the obsession.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm so excited to finally have a Croc Skink! I've waited forever for her & was so excited before I left & saw that both shops had them in stock. I had my fingers crossed the whole ride down that they would still have them. The KSB & AFT were actually presents for my kids, my oldest son wanted an AFT when we went to the NRBE in Daytona last year, but got 2 Leopards instead & has talked about getting one ever since & the KSB stole my youngests heart at the last Repticon, but he didn't have his Christmas money yet so no gecko for him. They are both beyond excited, but hating that I won't let them handle them yet, lol!
        4.1 Dogs: Baringer, Riesling, Trunks, Tebow & Dante 1.0 Sulcata: Cavin 1.1 KSB: Mordecei & P.B. 2.2.6 Gargoyles: Venture, Triana, LSP, Nyx, 21 & 24 0.2 Leopard Geckos: Videl & Eclipse 1. 0AFT: Rigby 7.7.19 Cresties: Ghost, Drayven, Morzan, Jelly, Esme, Peach, Marcelene, Ino, Chi, Haven, Tsunade, Senju, Cinna, Tribute, Jiraya, Iruka, Kurama, Seelie, Kushina, Tada & Iyrony 1.0 Short Tailed Opossum: Daubie

Comment

Working...
        X