Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score!

I got a 40 gallon tank, wire lid, 2 heat lamps, 2 large dishes, 1 large hide/cave, and a heat pad for $40 today! SO AWSOME. You all should know that all of this stuff would cost $300 plus usually. So stoked!

Now I just have to figure out what to put in it.... LOL. I was thinking a Beardie.

1.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia and Atia, 1.1.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Bubblegum and Draco, 1.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya, Dimitri, and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken

That is an awesome deal!!

Now go get your beardie already. And actually, with everything that came with the tank, you wouldn't even need any other decor items unless you wanted to. You therefore have no more excuses to leave it empty.
    ~Cassi

www.facebook.com/NaturesAuraPhotography

Comment

Williams geckos!!!

J/K Sounds like an awesome deal! Great pick up I say you go for an enigma or deep red beardie!
      C. ciliatus 3.6.36.24 D. leucomelas 0.0.4 Furcifir pardalis 1.0 living with 3.6 Bufo marinus 0.2 R. leachianus 0.1 Batrachomoeus trispinosus 0.0.1 (and 1.0 Pug)

www.AllStarGeckos.com
      www.ChameleonAddict.com
      Facebook Page

Comment

Congrats on the find! You should get a Blue Tongue Skink to put in there. I have one and a beardie. Lets just say, Skinks are awesome lol.
        Working with Cresties and Eurydactylodes Agricolae.

Comment

Originally posted by cassicat4 View Post
          That is an awesome deal!!

Now go get your beardie already. And actually, with everything that came with the tank, you wouldn't even need any other decor items unless you wanted to. You therefore have no more excuses to leave it empty.
          I know right? Totally going to get one! So excited!

Originally posted by MrEyebrows View Post
          Williams geckos!!!

J/K Sounds like an awesome deal! Great pick up I say you go for an enigma or deep red beardie!
          Never heard of those mutations, I'll have to look them up!

Originally posted by beardie570 View Post
          Congrats on the find! You should get a Blue Tongue Skink to put in there. I have one and a beardie. Lets just say, Skinks are awesome lol.
          I was actually contemplating a Skink but know nothing about them which is why I'm leaning more towards a Beardie.

1.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia and Atia, 1.1.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Bubblegum and Draco, 1.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya, Dimitri, and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken

Comment

Working...
          X