Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jennz4 View Post
    Are they fairly easy?
    While I won't say they are "easy" , like any animals we keep, with proper research and planning you shouldn't have any problems. Once you have their enclosure set up properly...the only thing left is to get culturing fruit flies down. If you set a tank up and begin culturing flies a month before getting your first frog from a reputable hobbyist (local if possible)...you'll be good to go.
    Wes L.

V-Scape

Comment

Originally posted by randommind View Post
      While I won't say they are "easy" , like any animals we keep, with proper research and planning you shouldn't have any problems. Once you have their enclosure set up properly...the only thing left is to get culturing fruit flies down. If you set a tank up and begin culturing flies a month before getting your first frog from a reputable hobbyist (local if possible)...you'll be good to go.
      Good to know, thanks!
      5.3 Cresties :: 1.0 Bernese Mountain Dog :: 0.1 Maine Coon Cat

Comment

I picked up 3 Azures and a planted terrarium yesterday at our local show, I've been thinking about taking the plunge for a few months but wasn't sure of my ability to keep the plants alive (I have NO green thumb). Well, after talking to several breeders yesterday I think we figured out what the problem was with my older live planted tanks and I'm pretty confident in my ability to keep my guys happy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	548693_570023279680669_415324385_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	1059501
        Sam, cindersam!

Comment

I don't find keep them too much hassle.. The fun is in building the tanks.

Name:	Nfrog9.jpg
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	1059503Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1934.jpg
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	1059504Click image for larger version

Name:	1029122220.jpg
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1059505
          www.royalreptilia.com
          More Fun Now!

Comment

oh yeah, frogs

Name:	IMG_6058-1.jpg
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1059506Click image for larger version

Name:	azru2.jpg
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1059507Click image for larger version

Name:	azur1.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	1059508Click image for larger version

Name:	Img_4364.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1059509

Limey
            www.royalreptilia.com
            More Fun Now!

Comment

the frogs in eel588's post are looking pretty. I like their color matching blach with blue. But to be very honest i hate that kind of froms. It like ahh, they are sticky and i don't like them very near to me. i just easily can see them from very far but not from so closely.
              Read More

Comment

I didn't realize there was such a wide range of colours in darts! Amazing looking critters!
                2.5.1 leopard geckos, 1.1 bearded dragons, 1.1 crested geckos, 0.1 Madagascar day gecko, 1.1 tokays, 1.0 cave racer, 1.1 corn snakes, 1.1 northern pine snakes, 1.0 royal python, 1.1 Everglades rat snakes, 1.0 gargoyle gecko.

https://www.facebook.com/SwampysReptiles

Comment

Working...
                X