Little Tree Frog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Tree Frog!

A few weeks ago I found this little guy sitting on an aquarium in my basement, so I took him out to our goldfish pond. I couldn't resist taking a few photos, he was so tiny!

-Ashley

Awh! So cute
    1.1.0 bearded dragon-mace & zuessy
    2.2.3 crested geckos- star, indie, joker, mylo, burst, ivory & aries
    0.1 kitten- rexy
    1.0 Italian greyhound- turbo

Comment

Adorable!
      4.3.6 C. ciliatus
      1.0.0 M. chahoua
      20.0 Chinchillas
      1.0 Cat

Comment

He is very cute! I hope you took him out of the pond after taking photos!

1.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia and Atia, 1.1.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Bubblegum and Draco, 1.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya, Dimitri, and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken

Comment

Originally posted by KTyne View Post
          He is very cute! I hope you took him out of the pond after taking photos!
          Oh, of course! I put him in the elephant ear plant that hangs over the pond
          -Ashley

Comment

Awsome.
            I really like that second photo, it's very nice. ^_^
            When I first saw those though my first thought was, "On no, stranded Tree Frog doesn't swim!" Lol.

1.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia and Atia, 1.1.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Bubblegum and Draco, 1.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya, Dimitri, and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken

Comment

Yeah, if the pond lining wasn't so nasty, I'd print that one out and hang it up :P
              These guys are surprisingly good swimmers! We find them in our pool all the time, haha.
              -Ashley

Comment

Oh, I'm such a softie for frogs. He is a cutie.
                http://www.mlmreptiles.com . http://www.iherp.com/MLMReptiles

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  Yeah, if the pond lining wasn't so nasty, I'd print that one out and hang it up :P
                  These guys are surprisingly good swimmers! We find them in our pool all the time, haha.
                  That's good to hear! Most tree frogs I found around my parent's house while I was little were the tiny smooth light green ones and I doubt they could have swam. They didn't look like they had any webbing!

Comment

That's good to hear! Most tree frogs I found around my parent's house while I was little were the tiny smooth light green ones and I doubt they could have swam. They didn't look like they had any webbing!
                    These guys don't have much webbing either, but they manage to swim to safety pretty easily.
                    We once found a smooth green tree frog in a shipment of plants from Alabama, maybe it was the same kind! I adore tree frogs.
                    -Ashley

Comment

Maybe. The frogs that I would see in my parent's garden were in British Columbia, Canada. Sooooo, probably not. :P

Comment

Maybe. The frogs that I would see in my parent's garden were in British Columbia, Canada. Sooooo, probably not. :P
                        Oh, probably not, haha. I didn't know they had tree frogs there, though. That's pretty cool
                        -Ashley

Comment

Yep!! Found lots of them in the little bushes in the yard. ^_^ They were tiny, so cute. BC is pretty mild all year round, doesn't usually get below -5C in the winter time but usually hovers around 0C. Love it there. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                          X