Red Eye Tree Frog Photo Shoot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Eye Tree Frog Photo Shoot!!

Here are some photos of some of my Red eyes! I just took a few pictures of each color morph to make a "guide" to the morphs and decided to post the pics here!!

Hope you enjoyed them!! Let me know what you think!

Thanks Erik
    www.EriksReptiles.com
    Email- Erik@EriksReptiles.com
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9964396&type=3
    - Nephrurus, Uroplatus, Abronia, and other rare and unusual reptiles

Very Nice! I didn't even know those morphs existed! Stunning! Great pics!

Comment

Originally posted by bludaffodils View Post
      Very Nice! I didn't even know those morphs existed! Stunning! Great pics!
      LoL! Thanks!!

Thanks Erik
      www.EriksReptiles.com

Comment

erik,
        those are some sweet looking frogs. i just picked up 2 juvie amazon milk frogs, and 2 juvie mossy frogs. i think my next amphibians will be some tiger salamanders. i think they are sweet.
        Brandon
        brandonferguson04@comcast.net

Comment

Erik,

Those frogs are stunning. I used to have a few normal Red Eye's way back when and I've loved them ever since. I think when I do get back into frogs someday, it will be with a few Red Eye's and a couple Darts. Do you know if Simply Natural Dart frogs has a website? I'm curious to see what other neat frogs they have for sale. (For future reference of course!)
          - Nicole -

Please visit http://www.aamds.org/aplastic/ for more information on Aplastic Anemia

Comment

Erik,

Wonderful shots!~ Man I think i want a frog now... look what you have done~ But stunning frogs!!
            Mikhail kujawa

Comment

Are they really true albinos? I was surprised to see a black pupil on the one you pictured. It's cool that you've got a variety, but for my taste nothing beats a normal red eye. I like most Agalychnis, but I'd especially like to see some calcarifer available here.
              http://www.facebook.com/appalachian.ectotherms

Comment

They all look great I just wish the black ones came with red eyes, now that would be cool!
                -Eli
                "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

Those are really nice! You should produce some crazy looking red eyes in a couple of years. I really miss not working with frogs. This post is killing me. My favorites are the waxy monkey frogs because they are the same care as beardeds, and super mellow. Just don't keep them in your room unless you want to wake up at 2 am. Very cool frogs and pics. Josh

Comment

tank0204: Very cool!!

Niqui13: Unfortunatly SNDF doesnt have a website. But they have ads up on Kingsnake very often.

mikhail: LOL!

KevinS: Everyone I have talked to has said that they are true albinos. I think that the black pupil would have to stay though...

BadAssHerps: Well I will be crossing: Albino-Axanthic, Albino-Black, Black-Axanthic. Just to see what comes out!!

Phantom Dragon:: LOL! Ya, I cant wait to get babies! My normals are adults, my albinos and blacks are almost adults and my Xanthics are the youngest..

Thanks Erik
                    www.EriksReptiles.com

Comment

*slurppp* I just wipe my saliva dripping down my mouth...
                      stunning!
                      Grrrr I waantttt......
                      ~Alfeus
                      www.firereptiles.com

Comment

I just knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Now these are on my list too, lol.

Beautiful shots!
                        Dee

Comment

Gorgeous treefrogs. I've really been wanting one of these, a RETF that is.

Comment

Are frogs active or do they just sit around?

I think there are a ton of beautiful frogs out there like RETF's and Darts but I dont know if they just kind of sit around all day/night or are they active?
                            3.3.8.2 Crested Geckos
                            It seems like I'm changing this every few days!

Comment

dellessanna: Thanks!!

boybronco: I also keep quite a few dart frogs to!! The Darts are out durring the day calling and what not. The Red Eyes are sleeping durring the day but at night they are ACTIVE! The Red Eyes also call alot of night!!

Thanks Erik
                              www.EriksReptiles.com

Comment

Working...
                              X