Heres some pics of my new geckos.
    cage

female male
    male

female

such a cool species..
    -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

Super nice!! I really love the color and pattern on that one. You'll have to forgive my ignorance, what kind of gecko is it?

Also love your tank setup, where did you find your bamboo?
    ~ Dorothy ~

4.7 Crested Gecko ~ 2.0.1 Chahoua ~ 0.1 Gargoyle
    1.2 Leopard Gecko ~ 1.0 Bearded Dragon ~ 1.1 Pictus
    1.0 Anole ~ 1.0 Box Turtle ~ 1.0 Tree Frog

Comment

their a phelsuma or day gecko..got the bamboo from a buddy..but you can get it at homedepot.
      -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

Comment

I once had day geckos.......... When I got them home one ran out of its cage (NO one told me how fast that they were)... He ran up my wall and on my celling.... IT was NOT fun trying to get him... Although when I did catch him I took all of them that I just bought and sold them.....Moral of my story--> Always ask how fast a gecko is before buying!! LoL

Well thats my fun story! Have any of yours gotten out yet??

Thanks Erik
        www.EriksReptiles.com
        Email- Erik@EriksReptiles.com
        https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9964396&type=3
        - Nephrurus, Uroplatus, Abronia, and other rare and unusual reptiles

Comment

Originally posted by Eriks Reptiles
          I once had day geckos.......... When I got them home one ran out of its cage (NO one told me how fast that they were)... He ran up my wall and on my celling.... IT was NOT fun trying to get him... Although when I did catch him I took all of them that I just bought and sold them.....Moral of my story--> Always ask how fast a gecko is before buying!! LoL

Well thats my fun story! Have any of yours gotten out yet??

Thanks Erik
          haha..yah i got these from brandon at hrreptiles..he told me..their fast as...so i didnt bother trying to hold them..i just watch,water,feed.their really cool...
          -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

Comment

Ya, Well no-one told me they were fast so I was expecting crested speed.... HAHA boy was I wrong!!! So I reach in the deli cup to pick one of them up and it almost got away. I finally got all 6 into cages and BAM one got out.... I caught it with a fish net too!! It worked really well...LoL...

Thanks Erik
            www.EriksReptiles.com

Comment

hahaha..i got them this morning..and im sure they will get out eventually..but when i was going to put them in the cage..i took off the dli lid..but left it on loosely and then they pused it open and out..i havent even touched them....

but i did startel the male and he took off.like his legs were on fire.
              -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by crazyrhacos
                but i did startel the male and he took off.like his legs were on fire.
                LoL.... Ya they are speedy little guys... One glance and then they are up your wall and you will be running around with a fish net like me

Thanks Erik
                www.EriksReptiles.com

Comment

haha...yah brandon(the guy i got them from)said he was getten them out for transport..and that the male got lose and ran up his wall and was chilling in the sun..i cant wiat to breed them...
                  -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

Comment

Is that the trio he had for sale?? Very Nice can't wait for my trio of day geckos. By the way I like your wall paper
                    Derek Dunlop
                    DDReptiles
                    www.DDReptiles.net
                    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

yah..i just got a pair though..yah..did it myself..pretty easy..paint the wass a solid color..then get a paint brush dip it ina color and slat it.....
                      -Jeff Bogdanoff

-crazyrhacos@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by crazyrhacos
                        their a phelsuma or day gecko..got the bamboo from a buddy..but you can get it at homedepot.
                        Not my home depot, but I'll start checking around. They are very pretty geckos. O
                        ~ Dorothy ~

4.7 Crested Gecko ~ 2.0.1 Chahoua ~ 0.1 Gargoyle
                        1.2 Leopard Gecko ~ 1.0 Bearded Dragon ~ 1.1 Pictus
                        1.0 Anole ~ 1.0 Box Turtle ~ 1.0 Tree Frog

Comment

Originally posted by Cicada Hollow
                          Not my home depot, but I'll start checking around. They are very pretty geckos. O
                          I buy my Bamboo at Hobby Lobby..... They sell it in 8 foot pieces that are about 2" diameter for about 5$!!! You might want to try some craft stores!

Thanks Erik
                          www.EriksReptiles.com

Comment

Working...
                          X